Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bed Bath & Beyond MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bed Bath & Beyond MC

Hi eveyone,

Just curious if anyone has the Bed bath adnd beyond MC? And if so what are your opinions? I just recently got approved for a condo (for rent) and I have SO much to buy! But I am debating whether or not if the rewards are worth it? Thoughts?

Truly appreciate everyone's feedback! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond MC

I don't think the Bed Bath & Beyond MC is available for new signups, though. If it is, the website makes it very vague. There is no application link, just details about the card. So not sure you can apply for it anyway.

Message 2 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The Bed, Bath & Beyond MC is no longer available to apply OP (apps were taken down a couple years ago).  I believe this was a US Bank CC.  They still have the grandfathered accounts on the books but no longer something you can get, sorry.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh got it, thank you both for your responses! 

Message 4 of 11
ddemari
Super Contributor

im always surprised when I see retail stores teaming up with us bank to offer customers instant credit. as us bank is so selective with their approvals. im dying to see some get an instant approval over at the hobby lobby lol. i want it lol. 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on condo but why anyone wanna buy stuff from bed bath and beyond.. Everything is marked up so high

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because where i live we don't have Ikea 😢😩

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's back.....

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can apply directly on the website. Comenity is the lender

Message 9 of 11
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

This is a new BB&B card just launched last month backed by comenity... it's a MC that pays back 5% back in rewards certs on purchases from the BB&B family (cost plus world market, Harmon, buy buy baby, bb&b). 1% on purchases elsewhere.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.