Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been gone for awhile few ??'s

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Been gone for awhile few ??'s

Hey whats up gang nice to be back.  I took about a 6 month break to wait for that last baddie to fall off the reports and now they are perfect!  Its just with all the approvals at the time that people were posting it was just too hard to stay in the garden so I needed a break from myfico lol.

Anyways is it still a soft pull to request a CLI with GECRB?  I have an account with walmart and amazon both GE accounts.

Also does anyone have the number to call for amazon in case I get denied?  I have the number for walmart to speak to an underwriter/analyst

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Been gone for awhile few ??'s

@rootpooty wrote:

Hey whats up gang nice to be back.  I took about a 6 month break to wait for that last baddie to fall off the reports and now they are perfect!  Its just with all the approvals at the time that people were posting it was just too hard to stay in the garden so I needed a break from myfico lol.

Anyways is it still a soft pull to request a CLI with GECRB?  I have an account with walmart and amazon both GE accounts.

Also does anyone have the number to call for amazon in case I get denied?  I have the number for walmart to speak to an underwriter/analyst

Still a SP and check the backdoor numbers for GE credit solutions 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Got it thanks!

Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome back! Yes, SP's for GE and the number for Credit Solutions is (877) 379-8173
Good luck!
Message 4 of 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Check your credit report before you attempt to go on an app spreee....Sometime baddie remain the same for some reason/////////////

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Check your credit report before you attempt to go on an app spreee....Sometime baddie remain the same for some reason/////////////

Its gone all 3 reports ive triple checkedSmiley Wink!

Not going on app spree just seeing if walmart and amazon will show me some luv!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.