Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best BT Cards

tag
Charmante
Frequent Contributor

Best BT Cards

I've been using my USAA for BT's -- I wasn't aware of all the fees. I've spent like $200+ in BT fee's... That's awful. Lol Which cards offer no BT fee's (and preferably 0% APR promo on BT)...?

4 REPLIES 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Best BT Cards

BECU low-rate and cashback cards - no BT fee, 0% APR for 12 months. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 5
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

NFCU Platinum No fee, 12mo 0%

Message 3 of 5
creditfan
Established Contributor

@Charmante wrote:

I've been using my USAA for BT's -- I wasn't aware of all the fees. I've spent like $200+ in BT fee's... That's awful. Lol Which cards offer no BT fee's (and preferably 0% APR promo on BT)...?

are you aware of that usaa cc BT to checking no fee? It coded as CA and you started paying interest on the date you withdraw 

discover is best for BT card in term of flexibility 

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Charmante wrote:

The best kind of cards to use for balance transfers, in my opinion, are credit union, non rewards, platinum cards with low interest and no balance transfer fees. Examples: NFCU, Unify FCU, Chartway, Evansville Teachers, Digital, Andigo, Affinity FCU.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.