They approved me for $1000 .. not quite enough to do my BT , it will at least cover some of it..
Do you think i should call and ask for a CLI on my Freedom card? if so should i call the back door number to do this? or normal CSR?
hold tight on the barclays?
I have $1500 limit on my freedom that was opened in March of this year & I was shocked to hear they approved me . she asked me questions about my INQ's which i explained my auto situation and she went away and came back told me i was approved for $1000 .. You thinking i should of asked for more to cover my BT?
Its already showing up in my Chase account online. that was quick. gives me offer for BT too.. Shame its only $1000
One last quick question.. should i do barclays while ive had HP for today? or not worth the risk? I have a feeling i will need to explain all my INQ's again and why i have a few balances?