Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy (HSBC) Just CLD me

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Buy (HSBC) Just CLD me

in that situation, guess not really much you can do... you being a great friend.
and actually i might vote for the overdraft, not sure if it would be viewed differently or not.
Message 11 of 15
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Why would you BT into your checking account instead of a cash advance ??? I'm confused as to how this works or the benefits of it.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 12 of 15
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

I am so sick and tired of CCC's. I will say if anyone lowers or cancels my accounts because of certain activity, I will close the account for good and never do business with them again!!! If I have a perfect rating with a company, they should not punish me, but that's why I hate CCC's!!
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

dallasjetfan wrote:
I am so sick and tired of CCC's. I will say if anyone lowers or cancels my accounts because of certain activity, I will close the account for good and never do business with them again!!! If I have a perfect rating with a company, they should not punish me, but that's why I hate CCC's!!

I Agree
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

A> If you have a BT offer, you don't have to start paying interest right away (at a higher APR than purchases), like you do with a cash advance and
B> I guess it looks less like you are desperate for cash
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.