Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Reward Zone MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Reward Zone MC

I've been stuck at a CL of $1800 for the past 2 years.  I decided to get the AMEX Blue Cash card instead with a starting CL of $7500.  The BB card will now be my backup.

Message 11 of 14
tray
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@tray wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@tray wrote:

I have had my card over a year now too, since last December when that craze went on with everyone being approved for this card via the online prequal link at that time when it was available, and NOT ONE cli, and I do use this card alot too, I have premier silver status.  There is always threads that I am reading about other people inquiring about tring to get an increase and HSBK not giving out any TRUE information when exactly if ever cli's will be given, for me personally after six months when my new accounts age, I am going to app for the regular store best buy card, then ditch HSBK since it seems to be going nowhere, and the store card are now offering points which is a plus.

How do you apply for BB Reward Plus Card? I think it is offered by Chase. According to JM, the system tried to get you approved by HSBC, then Chase. It is done automatically. I already have HSBC BB Card and I don't want them to shut my BB Card down.

Ron.

I read a thread on here the poster reported he had a BBRZMC and app for the regular best buy card and was approved.  I have never app'd for the store card just for the RZMC on the HSBK website, but when I do I am going to go in store( but I have read you can app on-line just hit the link to the store card only ) and app only for the store card, hopefully there will be a chance for me since I have a Chase Freedom card now, Chase bank will know my payment habits and approve.  I believe the rewards program is automatic to anyone now who has the store card, someone can chime in if I am wrong.

Chase and HSBK are two different bank companies and I do not think one interfers with the other, so Ron I wish I had your two cards because I would close HSBK in a flash.  Luck You.

I just checked the website and I didn't see any link  for BB Rewards Plus Card. I only saw two card being offered and one was BB Card by HSBC and RZMC by HSBC. I think you can apply BB Card with financing.  I saw the BB Rewards Plus flyer inside the store and I didn't see any apps for the card inside the store. I didn't bother to ask for them since I have BB Card from HSBC. I was afraid they app it in wrong and I might get account closure by HSBC. Those card are HSBC cards.  The BB Card that I got was from 5 yrs ago and HSBC RZMC was from last year. I got lucky.  Just let me know if you find anything. I think my RZMC Platinum give me that already. Right???

Ron.

I am wondering is Chase is backing out of the regular BB store cards and now HSBK is taking over, I have been going on different websites, googling everything I can and what I is HSBK all over the place, one interesting site I saw was the regular BB store card with contact information for HSBK, even when you go on the best buy website to apply only HSBK information comes up, what is going on, what does anyone think???

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tray wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@tray wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@tray wrote:

I have had my card over a year now too, since last December when that craze went on with everyone being approved for this card via the online prequal link at that time when it was available, and NOT ONE cli, and I do use this card alot too, I have premier silver status.  There is always threads that I am reading about other people inquiring about tring to get an increase and HSBK not giving out any TRUE information when exactly if ever cli's will be given, for me personally after six months when my new accounts age, I am going to app for the regular store best buy card, then ditch HSBK since it seems to be going nowhere, and the store card are now offering points which is a plus.

How do you apply for BB Reward Plus Card? I think it is offered by Chase. According to JM, the system tried to get you approved by HSBC, then Chase. It is done automatically. I already have HSBC BB Card and I don't want them to shut my BB Card down.

Ron.

I read a thread on here the poster reported he had a BBRZMC and app for the regular best buy card and was approved.  I have never app'd for the store card just for the RZMC on the HSBK website, but when I do I am going to go in store( but I have read you can app on-line just hit the link to the store card only ) and app only for the store card, hopefully there will be a chance for me since I have a Chase Freedom card now, Chase bank will know my payment habits and approve.  I believe the rewards program is automatic to anyone now who has the store card, someone can chime in if I am wrong.

Chase and HSBK are two different bank companies and I do not think one interfers with the other, so Ron I wish I had your two cards because I would close HSBK in a flash.  Luck You.

I just checked the website and I didn't see any link  for BB Rewards Plus Card. I only saw two card being offered and one was BB Card by HSBC and RZMC by HSBC. I think you can apply BB Card with financing.  I saw the BB Rewards Plus flyer inside the store and I didn't see any apps for the card inside the store. I didn't bother to ask for them since I have BB Card from HSBC. I was afraid they app it in wrong and I might get account closure by HSBC. Those card are HSBC cards.  The BB Card that I got was from 5 yrs ago and HSBC RZMC was from last year. I got lucky.  Just let me know if you find anything. I think my RZMC Platinum give me that already. Right???

Ron.

I am wondering is Chase is backing out of the regular BB store cards and now HSBK is taking over, I have been going on different websites, googling everything I can and what I is HSBK all over the place, one interesting site I saw was the regular BB store card with contact information for HSBK, even when you go on the best buy website to apply only HSBK information comes up, what is going on, what does anyone think???

I don't know Chase is getting out or not.  I still see Chase BB store card account management link.  I think Chase is still backing up the program. Don't forget. They still have Circuit City Customer change over BB store card. They can't get rid of them that quick.  May be you can only apply it inside the store. 

Ron.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Best Buy Card from Chase is/was only being offered to people who had a Chase Circuit City Card.    To the best of my knowledge there is no way to app for one directly.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.