Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Rewardzone Mastercard CLI

tag
jens2angels
Established Member

Re: Best Buy Rewardzone Mastercard CLI

I just called the number and it just ings busy. I've had the stupid card two years, never made a late payment and they keep telling me no. If anyone has a different back door number, that would be great

Message 51 of 56
cajunboy2208
New Contributor

Yup, I tried this today. Got a nice welcome being a member with them for over 3 years as soon as they I gave them my card number. Asked for a CLI, since I never asked for one from them before since I planed on closing this card out by the end of the year if something didn't change. He said sorry, denied.... oh well, just one less card in my pocket. They are just garbage IMO

Starting Score: 577 01/10/2010
Current Score: 660 07/06/2012
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 52 of 56
bmd0224
New Contributor

Just called the number listed in this thread for the credit analyst and requested a CLI. They granted me one for $200 and guaranteed me it was only a Soft Pull. We'll see if it was in the next day or two. 

Anybody know if it really is a Soft Pull from their experience?

01/11/13:
EQ Fico: 716 (from myfico)
TU Fico: 719 (from Walmart)
EX Fico: 719 (from myfico)

Chase Sapphire Pref. II AMEX Platinum II Amex PRG II Amex SPG II Citi AAdvantage II Barclays US Airways II Chase Freedom
Message 53 of 56
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

I just called and they told me it was a hard pull. Dag nabbit!

When I asked to waive the AF, she transfered me over to customer service because she's in the "retail department."

Luckily, the fee was waived by a cheery rep and I'll keep it for another year. 

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 54 of 56
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 55 of 56
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Was a soft pull for me a few months ago on EQ. Hard to tell for sure since CapOne took over but i've heard that it's still a soft pull.

Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.