Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa 8% Back On Groceries Offer

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Best Buy Visa 8% Back On Groceries Offer

Received an email today from Citi regarding my Best Buy Visa card being eligible for 8% back in rewards on groceries until 11/15/20! This is on top of the offer I already have going on which is 5% back at wholesale clubs and 10% back on pharmacies until 12/31/20! 6498D2E3-317A-4135-8FC6-9340380EA83F.jpeg

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy Visa 8% Back On Groceries Offer

Received this offer as well.

That awkward moment when a $0 AF, store card proves to be one of the most valuable. Even if only periodically. Great deal. 

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 22
blindambition
Senior Contributor

That's certainly a nice promo. Short expiration though.

Havent received that one, but have the other, and $10 Reward certificate for $30 spend. I wouldn't take that spend from my BCP, but they've had useful promos this year.

Message 3 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@SecretAzure wrote:

Received this offer as well.

That awkward moment when a $0 AF, store card proves to be one of the most valuable. Even if only periodically. Great deal. 

Awesome! I know right! It's crazy some of the bonuses they have put on this card recently with it being a $0 AF card, especially those that are for non Best Buy related purchases!  I've been taking advantage of the whole sale club offer a lot!  I hope they continue to give us these great offers going forward.  

Message 4 of 22
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice! Citi is going after all of the Thanksgiving feast spend!
Message 5 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

That's certainly a nice promo. Short expiration though.

Havent received that one, but have the other, and $10 Reward certificate for $30 spend. I wouldn't take that spend from my BCP, but they've had useful promos this year.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's to help people out with Thanksgiving! The picture alternates. Sometimes it is a cooked turkey 🦃! 

I'm gonna have to decide if I wanna take the spend from my BCP. Sometimes I'd rather just have cash I can use anywhere vs only at Best Buy!  

Message 6 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
Very nice! Citi is going after all of the Thanksgiving feast spend!

I agree! They see that opportunity to cash in on some spend from Thanksgiving!😂

Message 7 of 22
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Very nice - try to imagine a Kazakhstan male accent...

Message 8 of 22
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

What??? I seriously hope I see this offer at some point lol. Grocery is the majority of my spend! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 9 of 22
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

I've avoided applying for the Best Buy Visa for years.  Suddenly it has become an interesting card.  I like cards that reward grocery shopping.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.