Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy approval question

tag
fncbdy1
Valued Member

Best Buy approval question

The DH went to Best Buy today and app'd at the register, he did this because they offered him $10 off his purchase even if he was denied. grrrr but anyway, he was approved for a $2k limit but it doesn't say if it is the store card or the MC. All it says is my Best Buy Credit cards, and there's about 5 different cards, but it doesn't say which one he got. I guess we will just have to wait and be pleasantly surprised. Anyone have a guess which one it might be?

Thanks to the forum for the great advice that is helping us build or credit. I think its time to teach DH the gardening lesson, hehehe

goal 600's
current 08/13 EQ 574 EX 583 (lender pull)
beginning 10/12 - EQ 460
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy approval question

bump for help

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Buy approval question

@myjourney wrote:

bump for help

Sorry myjourney... Ms Cleo is out - predictions closed!  LOL   And, it's anyone's guess at this point.  Best Buy is just quirky!

OP, since they have varying levels, I would say just wait until you get the card in the mail.  I'm going to take a stab and guess it's the store version.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.