Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy cards are switching to Capital One Tomorrow

tag
Viper786
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Buy cards are switching to Capital One Tomorrow

@scottwagnon wrote:
Was the approval process today, smooth as usual?

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We had a total of 8 apps in store, 6 approved with limits ranging from 1600 - 4000

EQ - 701 FICO - ScoreWatch (8/2016) | TU - 754 FICO - Fico 8 (8/2016) | EX - 710 Fico - Fico 8 (8/2016)
Amazon Store Card - $10,000 | Amex BCE - $2k | Barclaycard Ring - $2.5k | Capital One Platinum - $7,500 | Capital One Venture - $10,000 | Capital One VentureOne - $7500 | Chase Freedom - $3.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred - $1500 | Discover It - $4200 | Ebates Visa - $25,000 | Macy's - $1700 | Lowes - $12,000 | Walmart MasterCard - $15,000
Message 11 of 18
-Furbz-
Contributor

hmm interesting..isnt Orchard also going to Cap One? I wonder how this is going to affect my renewal... I was going to call to ask for a CLI or waiver of annual fee 

Message 12 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

I was able to get into the Best Buy account this afternoon, but I haven't been able to again for several hours now.

Message 13 of 18
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I cannot get in through either hsbccreditcard.com or householdbank.com
Message 14 of 18
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Site is up, there's also an official FAQ with details about the transition to CapitalOne. Nothing has changed for me, other than new copyright info about CapitalOne using HSBC's logo with permission.

Message 15 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

cap1.PNG

Smiley Sad

R.I.P CLI's....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if is easier now to get approve, HSBC denied me credit with Best Buy twice, but I have two cards in good standing with Cap1.
Message 17 of 18
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I wonder if is easier now to get approve, HSBC denied me credit with Best Buy twice, but I have two cards in good standing with Cap1.

That should help.  

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.