Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best CC Company?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best CC Company?

Hey Everyone! SO lately it seems that everyone is getting screwed by one company or another. BoA lowering limits to fractions, Amex closing your account because of a late payment on another card from another company, etc. What credit card company do you feel is the best with regards to relationships with their customers? I for one have had great experience with my WaMu cards. They've left me alone, raised my limit on occasion and generally just let me use it without question. I couldn't get them to merge the two but it's not a huge deal. AmEx has been very good to me but I'm gonna keep an eye out for all the financial reviews and such. I have a Capital One card too... it was my first card in fact, so I don't have any fancy stuff like rewards on it but again, like Wamu, nothing to report; hardly even think about using it cuz it has been so reliable. So what about you folks?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Best CC Company?

I just got CLI on my HSBC Discover with out even asking. They even sent me a nice letter appreciating how good of a customer to them. I can not complain. I am happy with my HSBC Discover Card.
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex gave me a VERY generous CL and has been great to work with so far.  I have booked travel on there site and use secure credit, so I am an amex fan!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Personally, Amex and FIA/BoA...nuff said!
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Def BoA, if we decide to buy hubby a new truck at the end of the year we are thinking we will go with BoA for the financing.  Tks Vicki
Message 5 of 17
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

CITI and DISCOVER win as the BEST CC Company without a doubt!
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course everyone knows what I have to say...lol!!  WaMu!!!  No UD, no nutty stuff, as long as you pay them, they seem to like you.  My card does NOT have 2-cycle billing BTW.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

ajg, I like this "warm fuzzy" thread you started. I could say the same thing with both WaMu & Cap1.

If I didn't have any cc's I'd have to pay with cash. It's a privilege to have...NOT a God given right.

Abide by the terms, pay on time, don't go over the limit, and I have no complaints.

It's a lot easier to buy a new HDTV and put it on a cc, and pay it out over time, than to pay with cash. I am blessed with what I have. Smiley Happy

Amen.
Message 8 of 17
Calamity
Established Member

I love BoA.
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say Amex is the best and BoA is a very close second...  Both have been very good to me over the years... 
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.