Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Egg Visa Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Egg Visa Offer

Received an pre screen offer from Best Egg for their new card @Anonymous.99 APR. Has anyone taken this offer and what CL did you recieve? 

I don't cards with less than 10k CL at this point. 

Funny thing is when I needed to consolidate 25k and was in a bad spot with credit they wouldn't give me time of day now they want me to take their credit card when I don't need it 😂 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DONZI
Established Contributor

Re: Best Egg Visa Offer

..your 'current scores' show 2018 -- still at least that good?

I saw one of these last week a friend of mine got. Didn't look too close but I gather it's another fintech card.

If you're after 10k or greater and your scores are still within reason I'd imagine you'd appreciate more, other cards from established lenders.

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 2 of 5
Duriel
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Received an pre screen offer from Best Egg for their new card @Anonymous.99 APR. Has anyone taken this offer and what CL did you recieve? 

I don't cards with less than 10k CL at this point. 

Funny thing is when I needed to consolidate 25k and was in a bad spot with credit they wouldn't give me time of day now they want me to take their credit card when I don't need it 😂 

I always thought it was funny how that works 😂. I get an email almost every day lately.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to update that lol. I'm currently 750+ with perfect history and 100k total CL. 

I figured it was just some branded card. The irony of it is what gets me most lol. 

Message 4 of 5
DONZI
Established Contributor

You seem to be riding comfortably now.

With $100k total credit maybe put on the cruise control and manage what you have until you break the 760 mark with EQ, TU and EX?

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.