Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best OverAll Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best OverAll Cards

Just curious in the community here feels are the best overall cards to aquire? Obviously everyones situations different and some may see better mileage then others but I mean just overall.

For me, I really like my Citi Premier. Earn great reward points easily. I also like my Amazon Prime Store card. 5% back is hard to beat. My CarCare card from Synchrony I like for the fact it works at most car repair shops and functions as a gas card to boot. Promo purchases that get no interest for some time is a plus. Blispay is also great IMHO. 2% back automatically and if the charge is over 199, 6 months no payments or interest. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best OverAll Cards

Personally I enjoy capital one products (personal experience over BOA/chase/Amex)
The biggest factor is the mobile application along with push notifications on purchases .

Rewards aren’t to shabby either .
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to mention the triple pull keeping all your scores nice and even.
Message 3 of 15
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not to mentioned the triple pull keeping all your scores nice and even.

Winner!

OP,  there's no such thing as best.  Best is strictly relative.  You just listed cards that work for you and why you like them, none of which would work for me.  I always advise anyone who asks me not to get caught up in status -- what you think waiters, hotel clerks, and first dates will think is cool.  It's best to choose cards thoughtfully based on your needs and your app-ability.  

I mean hey, if you've ever screwed your credit six ways from Sunday then Orchard Bank is life.  Smiley Wink 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 4 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Never/24 im goodSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 15
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

My Amex EDP, Chase Amazon, & Barclays Uber are my go-to cards that work with my spend.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Best" is extremely subjective, so there's no way to answer the question that will pertain to everyone.

Message 7 of 15
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curious in the community here feels are the best overall cards to aquire? Obviously everyones situations different and some may see better mileage then others but I mean just overall.

For me, I really like my Citi Premier. Earn great reward points easily. I also like my Amazon Prime Store card. 5% back is hard to beat. My CarCare card from Synchrony I like for the fact it works at most car repair shops and functions as a gas card to boot. Promo purchases that get no interest for some time is a plus. Blispay is also great IMHO. 2% back automatically and if the charge is over 199, 6 months no payments or interest. 

IMHO there's no such thing as a good "overall" card; different cards are good for different things.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Never/24 im goodSmiley Wink

What is the Never/24? I see it in your signature and tried looking it up but was unable to find it... 🤔

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Personally I enjoy capital one products (personal experience over BOA/chase/Amex)
The biggest factor is the mobile application along with push notifications on purchases .

Rewards aren’t to shabby either .

I agree the push notifications are the best. I receive them instantly after a purchase has been approved. Of all the cards I have they have the most straightforward app. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.