Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Rewards that only pulls Transunion

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Best Rewards that only pulls Transunion

I am looking for a card that only pulls transunion that has a good cash rewards program. I was going to apply for the CSP but it doesnt really fit my spending habits. I dont really travel so I am looking for the best cash rewards card possible, that only pulls TU. 

Thanks

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Rewards that only pulls Transunion

Probably a card from Barclay then, I don't know too many other non-Store cards that pull TU exclusively.

Message 2 of 9
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

I had a similar question and learned that Barclays pulls TU exclusively. Look into them

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 3 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

BBVA Clearpoints Visa. Not too sure about the rewards. But I do know they are TU pullers and give high limits!
Message 4 of 9
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Well I would really like to try and find a card that has better restaurant rewards than my Chase Freedom. I have the Sallie Mae already that gets 5% back on gas. 

Message 5 of 9
xgac12x
Established Contributor

But I don't have to get one now, I can wait until mid April to go for something that pulls EX, but I was just wondering. I don't really see any card on Barclays that interests me. 

Message 6 of 9
Involver
Valued Contributor

Discover IT (at least for me - in IL).

Edit - Nevermind I see you already have that.

Message 7 of 9
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Has anybody heard about the Fidelity American Express? I opened an investment account with them, and it looks like the AMEX has a good rewards program. 2x back on everything. 

Message 8 of 9
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Lots of love around here for the Fidelity AMEX, but they don't pull TU exlusively. I was in your boat. My TU score is much better than my others, but Barclay doesn't have anything I want, so I'm waiting.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.