Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Signup Bonus

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Best Signup Bonus

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a shame you're not interested in travel to be honest!

CSP bonus would be 40,000 UR, 5,000 UR AU bonus, 5,000 UR for $5k spend. 

Thats 50,000 UR right there which equals $500 in cash back but $600 in travel as you get a 20% bonus for travel related spends.

Either way, I would apply for the CSP.

You could go even further and use its 'Shop Through Chase' portal online and recieve even more points, I think some of the home improvement stores like Lowes offer something like 3 points per dollar online. This is a seriously underrated feature of the CSP, I have personally made like an extra 2-3k points using this in just over one month.

Plus, it looks pretty and its metal Smiley Wink

**EDIT** Sears and Lowes both offer 3 points per dollar spent through Chase portal.

AS always, check for alternative malls first!   You can earn 6 AA miles per $ going through the AA mall (and you can still use your CSP)   For Lowes, Chase is pretty good (UPromise gives 56%) http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/Cashback-Store/Lowe-s/

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Signup Bonus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a shame you're not interested in travel to be honest!

CSP bonus would be 40,000 UR, 5,000 UR AU bonus, 5,000 UR for $5k spend. 

Thats 50,000 UR right there which equals $500 in cash back but $600 in travel as you get a 20% bonus for travel related spends.

Either way, I would apply for the CSP.

You could go even further and use its 'Shop Through Chase' portal online and recieve even more points, I think some of the home improvement stores like Lowes offer something like 3 points per dollar online. This is a seriously underrated feature of the CSP, I have personally made like an extra 2-3k points using this in just over one month.

Plus, it looks pretty and its metal Smiley Wink

**EDIT** Sears and Lowes both offer 3 points per dollar spent through Chase portal.

AS always, check for alternative malls first!   You can earn 6 AA miles per $ going through the AA mall (and you can still use your CSP)   For Lowes, Chase is pretty good (UPromise gives 56%) http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/Cashback-Store/Lowe-s/

You learn something new everyday! I never knew this. I am going to jump on this quick.

Awesome. Thank you

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.