Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Wells Fargo CC?

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Best Wells Fargo CC?

So I am looking to apply for a WF cc before the years end. I would like to get some input as to what is their best reward cc. Which card would you recommend?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anf_dude
Contributor

Re: Best Wells Fargo CC?

My Dad Has The Regular Black One. No Rewards. Smiley Indifferent 

Message 2 of 6
Zanarov
Valued Member

You don't really have much choice, they have a 1% cashback or a 1 point card.. They also have some mortgage card that I'm not familiar with but I think it's just 1% back on mortgage...

I have their Plat card (1% cashback) and it has served me well.

Keep in mind if your not a banking customer they are VERY stingy/stringent on handing out their cards. If you have a decent score you would perhaps be better of elsewhere...what are your goals for this card?

Edit: I have always had solid cusotmer service with thier Credit department (I no longer have a Checkings/Savings account there but that's another story)

Also no Peggy's.....so thats good.

Message 3 of 6
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

I have all the major prime reward cards already. They are the only one that I don't have yet. Thought I just add them before the year end, AAoA wise. If their rewards are stingy it really make no sense then.

Message 4 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

If you dont bank with them chances are you wouldn't be approved anyways.
Message 5 of 6
p-
Valued Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

So I am looking to apply for a WF cc before the years end. I would like to get some input as to what is their best reward cc. Which card would you recommend?

None.  Wells Fargo has been the hardest to get with the stingiest credit limits in my experience, and pays back little rewards.

If you want rewards, go with another lender.  Take a look at online reviews and anectodal stories here in this forum.  I personally like the Chase products, and use the Freedom card.  Also, if you are a member I recommend USAA's credit products.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.