Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best card for dining: advice please

I used my Navy Fed GoRewards wiich is 3%. Nothing better than 3% Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 14
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

^^ Snatched the NFCU card up when it came out with 3% on restaruants if you have the relationship its a better option than the AARP card stigma Smiley Tongue

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase AARP, Sam's and Costco would be the best options. 

I think if you can get Sam's or Costco the AARP would not be a good choice as you can get more rewards with Costco and Sam's for other categories outside dining. 

Message 13 of 14
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase AARP, Sam's and Costco would be the best options. 

I think if you can get Sam's or Costco the AARP would not be a good choice as you can get more rewards with Costco and Sam's for other categories outside dining. 

Or, with the Marvel Mastercard you can get rewards in more categories than all three of those combined.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.