cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best credit card for 643 TransUnion.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best credit card for 643 TransUnion.

@Anonymous wrote:

Try Capital One Quicksilver. They give 1.5% cash back on all purchases and I was approved with them the same month as my bankruptcy discharge. They were the first ones that gave me a second chance and approved me with initially $500 and just 2 years later have $2500 credit limit. They've been very good to me and I highly recommend them. Also, my credit score was much lower than 643 when I applied, so you should have no problem being approved. 

This or the Capital One Platinum secured card is great card to start off with and you can start off with $500 + any additional money if you want a higher credit limit as long as you can pay it at the time of application.

I keep this card in my wallet for credit age purposes nowadays, but it did a great job of raising my credit score.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best credit card for 643 TransUnion.

@Themanwhocan wrote:

If you really want a second card right now, and I personally think you might be better waiting for your score to improve, then you might consider a Discover card.

Agreed. Discover seems to like thin profiles.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.