Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to get cashback

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best way to get cashback

The i9 in such a small chassis is a horrendously awful idea. I would stick with the i7 but depending on what your doing, the i5 is plenty. It’s rarely worth a CPU upgrade if you have a desktop you can use for the heavy lifting. 

Message 11 of 12
Bmn5940
Contributor

Re: Best way to get cashback

I'm a computer engineer so many of the programs I run are CPU and Memory heavy. My rig at home can run anything but is windows. I live a split life between needing Mac for Linux programming and Xcode and windows for Hardware programming with Xilinx. Anyway besides all this, I'm not overestimating what I need, my current Mac was $2,800 when I bought it back in 2015 and has done well but is slowly starting to die after 4 years. While it still does what I need it to(for now) its not as fast as I'd appreciate. Probably going to go with the gift card idea just for the fact that 10% is definitely the biggest kickback I'll get regardless of whether I buy a Mac now or later. Thanks everyone

Very Happily in the garden
Goal Cards:
None for Now
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.