tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Beware! those signed up through Ritz 140k offer link

@jsucool76 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I just checked the offer page and it has definitely changed; hopefully you all clicked on the link Irish provided. 

140K still shows up the same way as before.

On Irish's link but if they applied without the link, you see the offer I posted

I wouldn't mind the issue if I had applied through the wrong link, as chase would most likely match that offer anyways since both are/were available at the same time. 

The issue is when the offer clearly states one thing and they tell you you're getting something else. 

I feel like this whole issue is just the offer not being labeled clearly in their system though. i'm sure we'll all get our 140,000 points. 

One thing about Chase/JPM, they're pretty good on fixing any anomalies associated with rewards/points, etc. (and thensome); especially on their high-end CC products and even better if you have some documentation/back up to support it.  Glitches do happen but if you have the information that supports the offer, they will honor it.

Message 51 of 57
jsucool76
Super Contributor

According to the social media team, we're getting points 

Screenshot_2014-12-26-17-45-30~2.jpg

Message 52 of 57
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Nice. I'm pretty thrilled.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 53 of 57
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Do not get any new credit after you get credit from chase!!,They will shut your credit cards down!!!

Message 54 of 57
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Do not get any new credit after you get credit from chase!!,They will shut your credit cards down!!!

I've never had any issues. 

Message 55 of 57
csryang
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I just checked the offer page and it has definitely changed; hopefully you all clicked on the link Irish provided. 

On Irish's link but if they applied without the link, you see the offer I posted

I wouldn't mind the issue if I had applied through the wrong link, as chase would most likely match that offer anyways since both are/were available at the same time. 

The issue is when the offer clearly states one thing and they tell you you're getting something else. 

I feel like this whole issue is just the offer not being labeled clearly in their system though. i'm sure we'll all get our 140,000 points. 

I agree with you 100%! Plan to call them tomorrow to see if there's any update. 

Called and was told that $100 and $200 SW eGcard will be counted towards this year''s travel credit and that the credit might not show till 1-2 billing statements after -- made me think that they are contradicting themseleves and then my paranoia stepped in thinking that it might not apply to this year's credit. Probably worried too much...  Does anyone know how soon the credits will show up?

Message 56 of 57
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@csryang wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I agree with you 100%! Plan to call them tomorrow to see if there's any update. 

Called and was told that $100 and $200 SW eGcard will be counted towards this year''s travel credit and that the credit might not show till 1-2 billing statements after -- made me think that they are contradicting themseleves and then my paranoia stepped in thinking that it might not apply to this year's credit. Probably worried too much...  Does anyone know how soon the credits will show up?

From chase support: 

"Generally, the adjustment is issued within 48 business hours and the credit will appear on your statement as a "Statement Credit" within 1-2 billing cycles."

Seems like a vague statement to me. Does that mean we get the money back in 48 hours and it doesnt show up on the statement for 1-2 cycles? weird. 

Edit: 

12/25/201412/26/2014AdjustmentSTATEMENT CREDIT -$150.00
Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.