cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big secured card or many small ones?

tag
ImprovingYouth
Regular Contributor

Re: Big secured card or many small ones?

Nope my wife and I share 1 car and financed it completely in her name.

Only other loans I have is student loans all in deferment for at least the next 2 years when I graduate. They accumulate to 17k thus far.

No other loans besides that :-( I'm pretty much debt free other than the student loans and guess I will just pay the cards off next month and see where I am at because I doubt it will increase to where I need it to be in the next few months.

Age: 22 //Cards: Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Visa, Discover IT, CreditOne, CapOne Quicksilver, CapOne Cash, Walmart, Barclaycard, Citibank BestBuy, NavyFederal Visa Signature cashRewards //AAoA: 1 Year 3 Months (but going down quickly Smiley Tongue) //CK:692, Sesame:656
Message 11 of 12
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Big secured card or many small ones?

@ryanbush wrote:

do you have a car load, or any other type of installment loan?

the might be the only thing you can do to raise your score, but i'm afraid the inquiry and hit on your AAoA might not be worth it

If you have no installment loans, then a short term secured loan with the CU would be a good idea to help score.  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.