Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bill Me Later Credit

Hi -

Does anyone have any experience with the "Bill Me Later" credit?  If so, what is your experience with it?  Good or Bad?  Several online merchants now offer this.  It is credit but you do not receive a credit card - at least I don't think so.

Thanks

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bill Me Later Credit

webpixie wrote:
Hi -

Does anyone have any experience with the "Bill Me Later" credit?  If so, what is your experience with it?  Good or Bad?  Several online merchants now offer this.  It is credit but you do not receive a credit card - at least I don't think so.

Thanks

I have seen it, and do not have enough info on it- but for some reason- and like I said I have no info on it, I would not want to use it as I do not think it will show as a CC. Paypal used to be like that as you had to "tie in" a CC anyway...

let me "google" it on "Ask:"= hehehehe
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bill Me Lateris the new way to pay that's simple, fast and secure.

Easy and Convenient  

Bill Me Later is a convenient and secure new payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, Bill Me Later provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. To request a Bill Me Later account, you do not have to complete a lengthy application prior to making a purchase. Simply select Bill Me Later at checkout to complete your request.

Security You Can Count On  

With no card number for making purchases and no physical card, Bill Me Later gives you an extra level of security. Plus, Bill Me Later offers "zero fraud liability" protection, which means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.

Customer Support - Online or by Phone  

All the tools you need to manage your account are available online. You can view or pay your Billing Statement online or update your account profile anytime. Plus, our frequently asked questions make using Bill Me Later as easy as possible. Or you can email us or call us.

Backed by Providers You Can Trust  

Bill Me Later is offered through CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah and managed by Bill Me Later, Inc. Bill Me Later, Inc. is a company with expertise in developing and managing payment solutions.

Message 3 of 23
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

They have it on this site  Smiley Very Happy

And I think it gives a hard pull
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

link to CIT bank

Hmmm...don't know how this will report. Anyone?
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

why would you do a BML for a 15.95 credit score??
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

BrentO wrote:
why would you do a BML for a 15.95 credit score??

Just what I was thinking...does't make sense!
Message 7 of 23
gNaRKiLL
Regular Contributor

The BML on this site is for the super credit junkies who just cant refuse any credit offer. Why pay for your credit reports when you can finance them and pay for them later!!
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

gNaRKiLL wrote:
The BML on this site is for the super credit junkies who just cant refuse any credit offer. Why pay for your credit reports when you can finance them and pay for them later!!

UGH! The ultimate irresponsibilty of use when trying to develop responsibility! It's too ironic!!!
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.  I had not planned on getting this as I have enough credit and cash to pay for things that I need.  I was just curious because I see it everywhere now.  I was not sure if people use it for security reasons so that they do not have to use their credit card number online.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.