Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later axing cash back

tag
junojunowhat
Established Member

Bill Me Later axing cash back

I got an email today from Bill Me Later saying that their cash back program will be ending at the end of this month. I did notice that the rewards weren't as great as Discover or Chase's portals, but it was nice to get cash back AND special financing...which is probably why they are cutting the program. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it here.

AmEx Hilton HHonors - $18,000 | Discover It - $6,500 | Chase Freedom - $2,000 | BoA Cash Rewards - $1,500 | PayPal Credit - $1,797
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later axing cash back

@junojunowhat wrote:

I got an email today from Bill Me Later saying that their cash back program will be ending at the end of this month. I did notice that the rewards weren't as great as Discover or Chase's portals, but it was nice to get cash back AND special financing...which is probably why they are cutting the program. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it here.

I don't think I have EVER ended up getting cash back.... I always end up logging in through paypal and it's my default payment... and at that point I don't want to leave my shopping cart to go to a new browser and bill pay and then back to where I was shopping to then go through paypal again!

i would like to see a credit line increase though even though I have not gone over my current Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.