Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me later credit increase?

tag
jbrown773
Contributor

Re: Bill Me later credit increase?

The date on it was 9/14/2013

Is there a way to make them actually soft pull your account rather than using an old pull. I opened it I think on that date. I started rebuilding my credit then and i'm up almost 100 pts from where I started then. 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@jbrown773 wrote:

The date on it was 9/14/2013

Is there a way to make them actually soft pull your account rather than using an old pull. I opened it I think on that date. I started rebuilding my credit then and i'm up almost 100 pts from where I started then. 

On the letter you received, is there a phone numbr to call?  You could try that...  but as others have pointed out, since it's a hidden TL, the only reason most of us use it at all are for the promotional financing offers. 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 12 of 14
shane82388
Established Contributor

It seems like I get "CLI" easier when checking out on eBay vs trying to use it at some random store ....but that's just a brief observation without any hard facts to back if up so....ymmv.
Message 13 of 14
jbrown773
Contributor

Yah I'm using it for the hidden TL and financial programs.. but I plan on buying a computer with it so I wanted my limit to go up so I can take full advantage of it. I called and they told me that, that score was corrent and there was an error on the date in the email but it says ita s FICO EQ but that score clearly doesnt match my FICO EQ from myfico.. not even close.. about 110 off.. And the last 6 months i;ve been fixing my credit score so they cant possible be corrrent when telling me thats my Fico EQ and the "date" on it is just incorrent by 6 months. CSR seem to be lacking knowledge, tell told me that they don't handle that part of the company but still gave me an answer to my question. 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.