Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Pay for CC's Help...

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Bill Pay for CC's Help...

Hey guys so with 6 accounts and soon 7, I already have my bank account linked to the CC to pull a payment but , can someone explain to me how do I set up bill pay?( I have a BOA banking account and a Chase too) is it possible to use both of my banking account to set up bill pay??

I just want to set up bill pay because I usually just log in to my CC account n post a payment using the pay bill button. I just want to set up another payment method just incase the CC websites r down or something.

Thanks

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Bill Pay for CC's Help...

For Bank of America, go to the Bill Pay tab and click on "Add a new pay-to account"  Search for what you want.  (I just searched for "Chase Credit" and it finds "Chase Credit Cards".) Select the one you want, and you will be asked to provide account number  (If it cannot be found, you will also need to provide name and address of the company).

It's then set up as one of your payees, and any time you want to push, just select it, add an amount, and it will push the payment (and tell you when it is scheduled to arrive).

I don't have a Chase bank account, but all my bank accounts support something like this.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.