Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit the bullet....apped for Kohl's.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bit the bullet....apped for Kohl's.

I don't know much about the process of returning without a receipt, I hardly ever do that. I just think it's cool that they can look up the purchase if you use your card there. It will make it a lot easier for me managing all my receipts from the move, house purchase, renovations, etc. I have receipts out the waahzoo
Message 21 of 34
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I don't know anything about JCP's policies, I'm talking about Kohl's.  Just always use your CC, so if you do have a return, no problem.  Kohl's doesn't have a specific return limit either.  If you have the receipt, you can return the item you purchased in 2008 or earlier.

I once had to refund a customer a bra that definitely wasn't a Kohl's item.  It was filthy and I refused to touch it.  The store manager refunded her on a KMRC.  Disturbing!  Why that was allowed, I have no idea.  They just wanted to make her happy.  Blah!  Returned shoes that were totally worn out.....you have no idea.  Fun place to work.

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fishbjc wrote:

I once had to refund a customer a bra that definitely wasn't a Kohl's item. 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!

Message 23 of 34
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:

I don't know anything about JCP's policies, I'm talking about Kohl's.  Just always use your CC, so if you do have a return, no problem.  Kohl's doesn't have a specific return limit either.  If you have the receipt, you can return the item you purchased in 2008 or earlier.

I once had to refund a customer a bra that definitely wasn't a Kohl's item.  It was filthy and I refused to touch it.  The store manager refunded her on a KMRC.  Disturbing!  Why that was allowed, I have no idea.  They just wanted to make her happy.  Blah!  Returned shoes that were totally worn out.....you have no idea.  Fun place to work.

Ah, you're bringing back memories!

I had a customer try to return a new suit.......from 1974! Her dad had passed and she found the suit in the closet with tags and receipt still attached. I refused, but manager gave store credit for full price!! I was astonished. We kept it around for disco era nostalgia..lol!

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. That's really funny about the suit. Can't believe they took it back. The price tag from that long ago couldn't have yielded her very much money on that suit. Hehehe.
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know when Kohl's reports? Been shopping there a lot and I see it takes time for new charges to appear on the online account. Just trying to get an idea of when they report so I can pay them before they report a large balance.
Message 26 of 34
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I still shop @ Kohl's.  Love the return policy.  Target...not so much.

My brother purchased a coffee maker for Christmas that his wife had her eye on and asked for.  When she unwrapped it she said "Oh Great, It Comes With Coffee".  Someone had returned the coffee maker to Kohl's (used) and had left the grounds in it.  Whoever processed the return didn't open it up.  Really Disgusting!

When stock comes in, the overnight team opens the boxes & puts them in the appropriate department totes.  Floor staff then distributes the merchandise.  I opened a box of sweaters from Thailand which had been PEED ON BY A CAT.  The stench was unbelievable!!!!!!!!  Good times, Good times.

UpUpUp:  Go over the merchandise closely before you make it to the register.  If you see a loose button or a little flaw, they'll give you 10% off!!!!!!!!! 

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha, how long have I had this card? A few weeks?  I logged into my account today and saw this:

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've qualified for MVC status.  Your new card is on its way and you can now enjoy exclusive MVC privileges through February 2011.

I'm getting a new card? This one is still all shiny and new. Hahaha. Will be interesting to see what you get for being an MVC. I'm guessing it's not much different considering all the other offers and stuff they send you, I double it could get better. Maybe it's a marketing ploy to get you to buy more stuff?

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe it's a marketing ploy to get you to buy more stuff?

Heh, you bet! Kohl's tries to get you to buy stuff all the time Smiley Very Happy. But it's nice to see that you are happy with your new card. Congrats!

Message 29 of 34
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Are they competing with Wal-Mart and Target?
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.