Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay CLI ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay CLI ?

Has anyone got a cli from blispay yet... just curious on their willingness to do this .... and the time limit to wait
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay CLI ?

Can't say I haven't tried.... Hahaha, no success.
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called cs and they told me i have to go into the closest branch to get a cli.... lol i told her they do not have a single branch... on hold again... then she came back and told me i have to go to the website... went to the website ... no place to request cli.... not even a contact us page to email... just phone number to cs.... ughhhh
Message 3 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

They aren't currently offering CLI's on this card and probably won't be from others people that have asked at this time or anytime in the near future if at all

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I read somewhere they were being handled by some weird bank, I wanna say TD maybe?? Maybe she meant that branch. I will see if I can find the thread!

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I read somewhere they were being handled by some weird bank, I wanna say TD maybe?? Maybe she meant that branch. I will see if I can find the thread!

Here it is!!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Blispay-Interesting-FYI-TD-Card-Services/m-p/4590841/highlight/true#M1328100

Talks about TD Card Services and First Electronic Bank. Maybe one of them has the branch the csr was talking about? Or maybe she just didnt know what she was doing. LOL.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like their CS is wet behind the ears just like the card is.  From what I've read in several threads on here, CLIs aren't an option with the Blispay card.  More or less what you get is what you get.  That's actually the only thing that's held me back from applying; I don't want to get stuck with one of the lower limits.  In looking through the credit pulls database and reading on here, CL's range from $3k to $12k with most seeming to land in the $5k-$7.5k range, generally speaking.  I'd be ok with $7k+ as a limit, but if I got approved for $3-4k I would feel like I wasted the app as I probably wouldn't use the card all that often.  It would make me feel a LOT better about apping if I knew that there was an ability to receive a CLI at SOME point... even if it was 6 months or what have you from the time of approval.

I'd be very interested to hear from someone if they DO receive a CLI from Blispay, and if they do how they went about getting it.

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would anybody apply for these cards?

**bleep**ty service, **bleep**ty limits that cant be improved, cards arent all that aesthetically pleasing, I dont see the appeal

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoochzilla wrote:

**bleep**ty service, **bleep**ty limits that cant be improved, cards arent all that aesthetically pleasing, I dont see the appeal

Personally, disruptive rewards program adding >$199 financing offer to 2% cash back (instant monthly)

Message 9 of 22
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

- Customer service has been great for me.

- Can't complain about my $7.5k limit.

- The card I agree is not the best looking, I give you that.

- 2% cashback with no redemption threshold.

- What card is out there that gives 0% on purchases $199 and up for 6 months all the time?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.