Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Credit card

Hello everyone does Blispay send you an actual card or just a virtual card.  I would like to apply on this since its a  hidden tradeline so far.

and also I've seen that 0% APR for 6 months for purchase of 199.00 and over.  Does it mean on single purchase only, Not a combine purchase per month?

Anyone whos has experience on this card?  Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Credit card

It's a real Visa card they send in the mail.  Most of us love it.  Don't know how they survive the responsible owners who get 2% back on every purchase and 0% financing for 6 months on any purchase over $200.  We tend to stop banks from making money off us.  Banks love to nickle and dime you to death.  This is my favorite card.

Message 2 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone does Blispay send you an actual card or just a virtual card.  I would like to apply on this since its a  hidden tradeline so far.

and also I've seen that 0% APR for 6 months for purchase of 199.00 and over.  Does it mean on single purchase only, Not a combine purchase per month?

They do mail you a physical, plastic card... it's the same card number as the virtual card.

The 0% for six months promotional financing is for any single, individual purchase of $199 or more... purchases (transactions) don't combine to qualify. 

So far my own experience with Blispay has been extremely positive; I've found it to be quite useful and look forward to having the account for the 'long haul'.  Smiley Happy

Edited to clarify:  By 'individual purchase' I'm referring to a 'individual transaction', not an individual item.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a real Visa card they send in the mail.  Most of us love it.  Don't know how they survive the responsible owners who get 2% back on every purchase and 0% financing for 6 months on any purchase over $200.  We tend to stop banks from making money off us.  Banks love to nickle and dime you to death.  This is my favorite card.

Thanks for the info

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They do mail you a physical, plastic card... it's the same card number as the virtual card.

The 0% for six months promotional financing is for any single, individual purchase of $199 or more... purchases don't combine to qualify. 

So far my own experience with Blispay has been extremely positive; I've found it to be quite useful and look forward to having the account for the 'long haul'.  Smiley Happy

Thanks a lot for the info, I will consider applying it ..

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks a lot

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm at a week since approval and have not received the physical card yet, but the virtual card did work fine for a first test purchase that I did the other day.

Does anyone know if Blispay is good about card replacement or adjustments to a card?  For example, on my virtual card my name isn't properly represented as it's missing my suffix, so I'm assuming my physical card will match it (incorrectly) when it arrives.  I'm wondering how responsive they'll be able producing me a new card with my name represented the correct way.  Amex fixed this for me instantly when I contacted them, but they are a much bigger fish of course Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm at a week since approval and have not received the physical card yet, but the virtual card did work fine for a first test purchase that I did the other day.

Does anyone know if Blispay is good about card replacement or adjustments to a card?  For example, on my virtual card my name isn't properly represented as it's missing my suffix, so I'm assuming my physical card will match it (incorrectly) when it arrives.  I'm wondering how responsive they'll be able producing me a new card with my name represented the correct way.  Amex fixed this for me instantly when I contacted them, but they are a much bigger fish of course Smiley Happy

BBS that's a good question, but like you I also suspect your plastic card will be missing your suffix just as the virtual version does, since my virtual card has the suffix just as the plastic one does (aren't suffix's a pain?  My own has been the "gift that keeps on giving"... ugh).

In any case, I understand wanting this to be correct (I'm very OCD about my own) and I would hope it would be an easy fix.

Let us know what your experience is... I'm genuinely curious (and hopeful that it will be quick and easy).  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 15
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Click on Settings -> My Info -> Name , and it will give you the phone number of customer service if you need a name change. 

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 9 of 15
BSL1229
Established Member

Besides Google Voice, how can I confirm the verification code that Blispay sends? It's not letting me use my cell number again & it didn't send it to my Husbands phone when I tried using his number. Very strange. Any recommendations for virtual numbers to confirm verification codes? Thanks
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.