Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Guinea Pig Time....the whispered BT upon 6 mos promo expiring

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Blispay Guinea Pig Time....the whispered BT upon 6 mos promo expiring

Yep, looks like I'm the first one to post about it.

Just did the BT today. $3k initiated on Ring service portal. It's sitting in "pending" as of six hours post transaction. Used address #2 on the pdf statement download from Blispay.

I'll update with timeframe when it hits, and the release of available credit on Blispay post payment.

Yep, it was a manual entry.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay Guinea Pig Time....the whispered BT upon 6 mos promo expiring

Stil has not posted to Blispay. Of course Barclays posted it finalized on the 7th.....

Message 2 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the info.. Let us know if and when it shows up on Blispay or if lost in void 

Message 3 of 18
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Still waiting.....

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever done a BT using your Ring before? Out of all of my accounts Barclay is very slow at processing BTs. You may have been better off depositing one of their checks into your account (for me, funds available next day) and paying off BlisPay yourself. 

Idk if BlisPay accepts electronic payments outside of payments being submitted via their site. I wanted to push a payment through my Chase checking account. The system stated it couldn't send funds electronically a check had to be mailed. Maybe other financial institutions are different.

Thanks for the information!

Message 5 of 18
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Have you ever done a BT using your Ring before? Out of all of my accounts Barclay is very slow at processing BTs. You may have been better off depositing one of their checks into your account (for me, funds available next day) and paying off BlisPay yourself. 

Idk if BlisPay accepts electronic payments outside of payments being submitted via their site. I wanted to push a payment through my Chase checking account. The system stated it couldn't send funds electronically a check had to be mailed. Maybe other financial institutions are different.

I'll never pull cash. Big red flag.

I've done five figures worth of BTs onto ring, and all have been completed within seven business days, including manual entries.

Catch 22 possibly: PDF mailing statement says payee "card services," but online FAQ says payee ”Blispay Payments," so time will tell.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to BT Blispay to Wells Fargo... it didn't go through electronically so they sent a paper check, instead.

I tossed it and ended up paying Blispay off myself. It will be interesting to see how things work out for you.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to BT Blispay to Wells Fargo... it didn't go through electronically so they sent a paper check, instead.

I tossed it and ended up paying Blispay off myself. It will be interesting to see how things work out for you.

The same thing happened with Cap 1 only they mailed the check directly to BlisPay. 

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

I've done five figures worth of BTs onto ring, and all have been completed within seven business days, including manual entries.

Catch 22 possibly: PDF mailing statement says payee "card services," but online FAQ says payee ”Blispay Payments," so time will tell.

I use BT checks because the funds are available next day. It's simpler to PIF accounts myself, then to wait for Barclay to process a BT. I have never had any issues using the checks Barclay automatically sends me. 

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

I'm not sure which Columbus, GA address I used. Hopefully, you have better luck and the payment is accepted electronically.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.