Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay - Interesting FYI - TD Card Services

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay - Interesting FYI - TD Card Services

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yes TD Bank definitely has some role in this, what kinda role I have no clue.  What I had to fax was my DL and Utility bill to prove my address aka a move for approval from an application that failed verification due to a recent move and they are approving it once they get those two pieces of information proving that it was "ME" that applied for it.  Although they don't recon, they obviously did by taking a route that I did, but that is another story.  I just wanted the inquiry removed, but guess i am going to end up with a Blispay card apparently.

Honestly I wouldn't even app for it ....Yet that is. Brand new product from a comapny nobody heard of ( yes I know the founders of Bill me later is behind it) with good offers with the 2% CB and the 6 month of 0% APR along with no min payments within that time. I would honstly wait until a year or so and see if they don't A) go under because of these benefits or B) severely nerf the product because they can't honor them

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 11 of 68
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

veri
@sr383 wrote:

Did she said you'll be getting your card in X days?

They are waiting for the fax to be forwarded to their office from the office I faxed it to.. Sounds like approval once information is verified from everything they have indicated.

Message 12 of 68
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yes TD Bank definitely has some role in this, what kinda role I have no clue.  What I had to fax was my DL and Utility bill to prove my address aka a move for approval from an application that failed verification due to a recent move and they are approving it once they get those two pieces of information proving that it was "ME" that applied for it.  Although they don't recon, they obviously did by taking a route that I did, but that is another story.  I just wanted the inquiry removed, but guess i am going to end up with a Blispay card apparently.

Honestly I wouldn't even app for it ....Yet that is. Brand new product from a comapny nobody heard of ( yes I know the founders of Bill me later is behind it) with good offers with the 2% CB and the 6 month of 0% APR along with no min payments within that time. I would honstly wait until a year or so and see if they don't A) go under because of these benefits or B) severely nerf the product because they can't honor them

You do understand this is a credit card for God sakes? This isn't a car being bought from a new manufacturer. I'm sorry I don't get the wait a year thing. Nothing is guaranteed in this life..nothing.

Message 13 of 68
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

You do understand this is a credit card for God sakes? This isn't a car being bought from a new manufacturer. I'm sorry I don't get the wait a year thing. Nothing is guaranteed in this life..nothing.

As I said Meh I rather wait and see... A) don't need any more cards B) have plenty of cards which are offering me 0% BT offers If i ever need it.... and B) Already have a 2% CB card along with a 1.5% CB card. 

I am not going to put my faith into a product where it has no history.... Goes with any product.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 14 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So was talking with Blispay about something today got a call from them.  Had to fax them some stuff..  I looked up the Fax # and it belonged to TD Card Services...  Weird as I thought First Electronic Bank underwrote them..  For some reason TD Card services is involved as well.. Fax # was 706-649-4843..  Very strange wonder what role they play in this?  Do they fund first electronic bank possibly?  Very strange.

What number did you use to talk to somebody about having to send in your DL and utility bill? There was a post awhile back where somebody was saying the same thing about TD bank being involved with Blispay. I think it was a post about a different card though - Equality card or something like that?? and somehow that card was handled by the same people who handle Blispay. Can't remember exactly, but I know TD bank came up.

Message 15 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone loves that Blispay offers 6 months no interest on $199 and over and while I know Paypal credit isn't a card, they do 6 months no interest/no payments on any purchase $99 or more...

Just sayin'...

Message 16 of 68
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So was talking with Blispay about something today got a call from them.  Had to fax them some stuff..  I looked up the Fax # and it belonged to TD Card Services...  Weird as I thought First Electronic Bank underwrote them..  For some reason TD Card services is involved as well.. Fax # was 706-649-4843..  Very strange wonder what role they play in this?  Do they fund first electronic bank possibly?  Very strange.

What number did you use to talk to somebody about having to send in your DL and utility bill? There was a post awhile back where somebody was saying the same thing about TD bank being involved with Blispay. I think it was a post about a different card though - Equality card or something like that?? and somehow that card was handled by the same people who handle Blispay. Can't remember exactly, but I know TD bank came up.

Well kinda confusing as about 3 weeks ago got denial as "unable to identify" BS.. As you might know from other posts of mine about getting BBVA to remove my HP for the same reason, this BS excuse doesn't bode well with me.  So called verification department back again earlier this week and asked for them to please recode my HP as SP or just removal it overall.  Skip alot of the other parts that went on, but eventually got person then to push it back to another department to have the HP removed and long behold got a call back from Blispay today asking for me to Fax in DL and utility bill.  I was like excuse me why do you need this to have the HP removed.  They stated they needed to verify where I live and they were verifying I am who I say I am and want to basically give me the card rather than removing the HP.  It was from a 706(georgia) area code number, but called back the number ending in 5865 which is the verification number of blispay/td bank and had to refer to a reference number and notes were in my account of what they needed.  Hopefully this helps answer your question 

Message 17 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the bottom of my "Your Statement is Ready" email (that Outlook sent to junk mail 🤔), it states
"The Blispay Visa® Card is issued by First Electronic Bank, Utah. Copyright 2016 blispay inc."
Message 18 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Well kinda confusing as about 3 weeks ago got denial as "unable to identify" BS.. As you might know from other posts of mine about getting BBVA to remove my HP for the same reason, this BS excuse doesn't bode well with me.  So called verification department back again earlier this week and asked for them to please recode my HP as SP or just removal it overall.  Skip alot of the other parts that went on, but eventually got person then to push it back to another department to have the HP removed and long behold got a call back from Blispay today asking for me to Fax in DL and utility bill.  I was like excuse me why do you need this to have the HP removed.  They stated they needed to verify where I live and they were verifying I am who I say I am and want to basically give me the card rather than removing the HP.  It was from a 706(georgia) area code number, but called back the number ending in 5865 which is the verification number of blispay/td bank and had to refer to a reference number and notes were in my account of what they needed.  Hopefully this helps answer your question 

Well I certainly hope this one turns out better for you than BBVA did!

Message 19 of 68
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Well I certainly hope this one turns out better for you than BBVA did!

BBVA turned out fine as got the HP removedSmiley Happy..  I honestly would of been fine with the HP recorded to SP for blispay as well, but will take the card as well.  Will report back tomorrow or monday when find out the outcome.

Message 20 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.