Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Suspending future purchases

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay Suspending future purchases

WOW. That’s unusual, not to mention CUCKOO. Wonder what is really going on.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 21 of 550
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

Trying to close this account and it just tells you what the email states then hangs up lol.

What a disaster of a company.

Message 22 of 550
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Sad since: Nov 2018

Message 23 of 550
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

DARN and I had such a low credit card number, so many zeros...LOL  AND I see this as a loss, I mean what OTHER CC company has "Happy Since" on their card?  Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 550
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Sad since 2018 LOL! Yeah I got it too. I actually tried to make a purchase with it 2 days ago on Verizon and it declined. Then there fraud team calls me about it and I'm like yeah I had to use another card. She never said anything about this though. Oh well it was in the SD anyway.
Message 25 of 550
core
Valued Contributor

Maybe this is a good time to file some disputes if you have lates recorded on this tradeline.  I mean if those lates are "incorrect", of course. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 550
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Oh man, this is crap timing. I was just about to use the card for a $3400 Black Friday purchase. Smiley Sad

Message 27 of 550
JamP
Valued Contributor

Not good. Plans to use the card shot.
It was good while it lasted...
Anyone seen this happen before on another CC?
250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 28 of 550
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Oh man, this is crap timing. I was just about to use the card for a $3400 Black Friday purchase. Smiley Sad

@DeeBee78 (and others in the same situation), it may be a good idea to contact your other lenders to see if there are any promotional offers available for your other cards.  12 months of a renewed Discover 0% promo is fairly common, for example.

Message 29 of 550
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I got the same email! I agree with the rest if they can't secure financing before the biggest holiday of the year, it's the begining of the end.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 30 of 550
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.