Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Suspending future purchases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Suspending future purchases

According to my statements, I've received $524.29 cash back so I guess I can't complain. I've had the card on my desk all week debating whether or not to just shred it and get it over with.
Message 231 of 550
Blodreina
Established Contributor

I agree with others that I am likely to close the card when I can.  Haven't tried to call them but people mentioned that you can't even get to customer service?  I really don't like unreliability.  I don't have a Barclay's card for a similar reason, since they have a history of taking adverse action on cardholders (too many to be considered typical imo).

I would've felt fine if Blispay just shut down new applications.  I'm guessing they determined that wouldn't be enough, which is concerning in itself.

Message 232 of 550
joltdude
Senior Contributor

When you got thru to their customer service, they were not that great anyways... I have this card.. Very likely to bite the bullet and BT it away once i clear up another card....

It was a very useful flavor....

Though I treated it like a no-frills ISP or such.. basically no support, no CLIs, no friendly or understandable CSRs.... 

Just holding off a bit more to see if i can peel off a few more promo offers before I BT it away..

-J

Message 233 of 550
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@joltdude wrote:

When you got thru to their customer service, they were not that great anyways... I have this card.. Very likely to bite the bullet and BT it away once i clear up another card....

It was a very useful flavor....

Though I treated it like a no-frills ISP or such.. basically no support, no CLIs, no friendly or understandable CSRs.... 

Just holding off a bit more to see if i can peel off a few more promo offers before I BT it away..

-J

+1

If they open it back up after the first of the year I might quickly go and get four new tires, but I'll be sure to have another way to pay just in case it doesn't work when I'm at the register. 

I'll take the six months to get it PIF, and after that it will likely be assigned to permanent duty guarding my socks.

Something tells me it's not coming back, though. Smiley Indifferent

Message 234 of 550
corradovr6
Contributor

got approved for blispay......

.....2 years ago, and now I cant even use it(I know you all know) happy holidays

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 235 of 550
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: got approved for blispay......

RIP blispay, glad I never got to know you.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 236 of 550
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@corradovr6 wrote:
.....2 years ago, and now I cant even use it(I know you all know) happy holidays

Clickbait 1, Cred4All 0.  Smiley Tongue

Message 237 of 550
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@corradovr6 wrote:

OP I'm not sure if you're aware of the massive thread already established discussing this issue Blispay Suspending future purchases.  I'm going to request that this here thread me closed and locked as there is no need to create another thread discussing the same topic...especially one that is already being discussed in length.  

Thank you for your understanding.

Message 238 of 550
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@corradovr6 wrote:

I have a feeling that the OP knows about the other thread.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 239 of 550
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

I got this card a couple of years ago and never used it, i tried to login a few weeks ago and instantly it told me they had to send me a new card, which never happend, the old one doesnt work either. Bummer. 

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 240 of 550
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.