Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay cards offering up to 12-month financing this year

tag
pdxmike
Regular Contributor

Blispay cards offering up to 12-month financing this year

For people who don't know, Blispay is a credit card that offers 6-month no-interest financing on purchases of $199 or more, as well as 2% cash back on all purchases.

The founder said earlier this year that they were considering adding more financing options. It's been a while, so I did a Google search and saw that he's since said a bit more:

“We are looking to offer more financing flexibility this year, with nine or 12-month loans, and other terms, so merchants have the flexibility to choose what works best for them.”

I'm not sure whether the new terms will be like 9 months financing on purchases of $299 or more, 12 months on $399 or more, etc. Or maybe it will only be related to specific merchants. Blispay can be applied for directly from their website, but they're also partnering with small- and midsize retailers to offer it as a financing option, and that's why he's talking about merchants in the quote.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay cards offering up to 12-month financing this year

It would be nice to have longer term options, esp if they keep the 2% cash back for those purchases as well.

Thanks for the update, I  for one have enjoyed having the Blispay. No games, here is your 2% and here is the due date to avoid accrued interest.

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Appleman wrote:

It would be nice to have longer term options, esp if they keep the 2% cash back for those purchases as well.

Thanks for the update, I  for one have enjoyed having the Blispay. No games, here is your 2% and here is the due date to avoid accrued interest.

+1 I have enjoyed the benefits and the 2% on Blisspay, as well. I would love to see a longer time frame for large purchases! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Although it's not talked about as much as last year it's a great card. Simple to the point and no hoops to jump though. I love mine. 

Message 4 of 31
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

+1000 on what everyone else has said. It's a great card.
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a good blispay thread that tells of others stats when they applied?

Example: if INQ sensitive
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There is a main Blispay data share thread.

I will say that I'm not wasting another INQ with them - they pulled my EX, then denied me saying they couldn't verify my identity (but happily left the inquiry on my EX report).

They are the only place to ever say that, so it made me glad that I didn't end up working with a company that has such poor identity verification. I would worry about greater fraud risk.

Message 7 of 31
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Has anyone had any cli with them yet? On my 6th month now and haven't heard or read anything about their cli policy yet. Would really love to raise my $3K SL with them as I use their 0% financing a lot but don't want to go over 25-29%.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 31
Gmood1
Super Contributor

^^^^
Not as far as I know. No one has come forward stating they received a CLI with Blispay.

I love my Blispay as well! I can't say enough positive things about it. I hope they're around for many years! They'll certainly get my business.

Message 9 of 31
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There is a main Blispay data share thread.

I will say that I'm not wasting another INQ with them - they pulled my EX, then denied me saying they couldn't verify my identity (but happily left the inquiry on my EX report).

They are the only place to ever say that, so it made me glad that I didn't end up working with a company that has such poor identity verification. I would worry about greater fraud risk.

Same here. It's tempting to reapply, but I'm not about to waste an inq and the headache. Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.