cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales store CC upgraded to Amex!!

tag
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bloomingdales store CC upgraded to Amex!!

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Congrats. Thanks for posting this I went and checked my Macy's as I have the Amex and the store and saw the banner to upgrade my store to Amex , so I guess I now have 2 Macy amex cards😊Dudnt know that was a thing but it updated on my account and they are sending a new card.

What??? You are killing me! LOL. You will have two Macy's Amex and they won't upgrade my 10 year old store card...ugh. 

Congratulations! 

Message 11 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Congrats. Thanks for posting this I went and checked my Macy's as I have the Amex and the store and saw the banner to upgrade my store to Amex , so I guess I now have 2 Macy amex cards😊Dudnt know that was a thing but it updated on my account and they are sending a new card.

What??? You are killing me! LOL. You will have two Macy's Amex and they won't upgrade my 10 year old store card...ugh. 

Congratulations! 

@BearsCubsOtters , What is the limit on your store card?  

Message 12 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Bloomie's AmEx upgrade!

Message 13 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Now I have to log into my Macy's accountSmiley Tongue

Message 14 of 27
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Congratulations! 

@pizza1 it is at $6,000. I only spent $230.00 on it last year, Silver member. Scores all above 800.  I've seen others with low spend getting the upgrade so I don't get it. 

Message 15 of 27
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Now I have to log into my Macy's accountSmiley Tongue

@M_Smart007 

Well???😂😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 16 of 27
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Congratulations! 

@pizza1 it is at $6,000. I only spent $230.00 on it last year, Silver member. Scores all above 800.  I've seen others with low spend getting the upgrade so I don't get it. 

@BearsCubsOtters 

Do you regularly request CLIs? These cards usually grow like crazy, just curious if you do that method ?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 17 of 27
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@pizza1 

Congratulations! 

@BearsCubsOtters 

Do you regularly request CLIs? These cards usually grow like crazy, just curious if you do that method ?

@Jnbmom  Funny you ask. I was on yesterday after someone else stated that they got the darn upgrade offer and I had my finger on my mouse to press submit (yep! desktop!) but I chickened out. I couldn't find a lot of recent data points about them still being SP or not. I'd really hate to take a HP on an old Macy's card. 

Message 18 of 27
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@BearsCubsOtters 

I have never gotten an HP for an increase on Macy's or Bloomingdales, of course there's no guarantee but I have gotten both Macy cards up  to 25K with no hips.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 19 of 27
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Bloomingdales product upgrade!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.