Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday: Approved!

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Blue Cash Everyday: Approved!

Hi all,

So on 9/5, I applied for Blue Cash Everyday.  Got the 7-14 day message.

Called in last night, the woman told me they are sending me a letter with the terms I have to accept, and then I will receive my card after I accept them.

She said the "recommended limit" in the computer was $2,000, not bad I guess...

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
DVH1980
Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Everyday: Approved!

Nice! Dont have my credit reports where I want them to apply for one......yet!

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 2 of 31
smc733
Valued Contributor

I honestly was surprised to get this card.  My reports are clean but thin, with many new accounts and a LOT of student loan debt.  I've only had the Zync since June, but my PIF payment always came the same day the statement cut.

Debating whether I want to convert (Again) my BofA back to the NEW cash rewards program, or pair this card with Chase Freedom.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 31
dharalex
Established Contributor

Congrats on your card! That's the one I want but was too chicken to apply. I find that many creditors don't consider student loans when they are extending credit as long as it's in good standing. When I bought my cars and house, they always said don't worry about that...I had over $150,000 in student loans!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 4 of 31
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.  Luckly I had existing cards with both Chase and BofA so simply was able to PC to both Freedom and BankAmericard Cash Rewards to avoid a hard inquiry for both.  I am using the Freedom for the rotating catagories but have moved my daily spend to AMEX PR Gold and Blue Cash Preferred, still need to work out where my BofA card will factor in my spend.  All are great cards though and worth the extra space in my wallet.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife applied for this card on 9/12 and got the 14 day msg. immediately went online to check the approval status and it showed approved.

Message 6 of 31
Guava
Established Contributor

Congrats yo! BCE + Chase Freedom is a hard to beat no AF combo

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Message 7 of 31
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@silver0187 wrote:

Congrats yo! BCE + Chase Freedom is a hard to beat no AF combo

+1

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  I think I'm going to app for the BCE next week after I pif my Clear and Chase Freedom.

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smc733 wrote:

I honestly was surprised to get this card.  My reports are clean but thin, with many new accounts and a LOT of student loan debt.  I've only had the Zync since June, but my PIF payment always came the same day the statement cut.

Debating whether I want to convert (Again) my BofA back to the NEW cash rewards program, or pair this card with Chase Freedom.

BCE + Freedom is a great combo Smiley Happy  BoA is good too, considering it's almost exactly the same as the BCE.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.