Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday CLI denial

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Everyday CLI denial

I'd call and ask them. I do know they have a rule about asking for a CLI every 6 mos min., so maybe that's what the letter means. You need to wait 6 mos after your last CLI request.

I just got my 61-day CLI and the recording said something about not being able to get a CLI again for 6 mos., and I believe that was BEFORE I confirmed I wanted it (or entered the amount). I remember thinking that if I was denied, that meant that I couldn't ask again for 6 mos., so I hesitated before going through with it. So, my hunch is that's the deal -- you need to wait 6 mos after a denial (or approval) of a CLI to request again.

But I'd definitely call a) to be sure and b) to find out if that is 6 mos from THIS denial or the one previous.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 13
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

@Steve23111

I did not mean my post to be a lecture sorry. It was meant  to be as information to help with clis and credit in general. Some posts in various threads I have read concern me about the path the poster is going down to improve/build their credit. 

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 12 of 13
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. Understood... it's all good. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.