Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Preferred Approval

tag
quest208
Frequent Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred Approval

@RockinRay wrote:

I just use the card and pay the bill. Nothing special. But, my cards are also backdated to 1979 and I am sure that helps!

Ray

wow.  i want in on that party.  really nice!!!

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 11 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

@impovingmycredit wrote:
Got the approval on 3rd for 9K via the Amex approval status link. Never got an approval email so I called and the Amex rep told me they were still determining the APR. 17.24%. Nice. I'm truly in the garden for the next year!

Great card !!

Message 12 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

I just use the card and pay the bill. Nothing special. But, my cards are also backdated to 1979 and I am sure that helps!

Ray

wow.  i want in on that party.  really nice!!!

yeah get in line Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 27
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@impovingmycredit wrote:
Trumpet- (sorry the reply function doesn't work on iPhone). My FICOs are in my siggy. I didn't get the EX FICO from Amex cause they gave me their best APR rate for this card. (Assumption only- I don't have my welcome package for this card yet)

Thanks again RockinRay. Nice CL with Amex to start then 11+K bump in 61 days! Amex must luv you a lot.

Ray

+1 If you have a prior relationship with Amex, I think you have a much better chance at CLI's and future products, rather than applying as a new customer.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 27
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@impovingmycredit wrote:
Thanks RR and DDiva! Appreciate the feedback. I'm looking forward to really using this card for all my gas and grocery purchases. Is Amex pretty good about CLI after the 61day mark?

I had great luck with them at day 61. Went from original $10k line, to $22,200 line... Did that over the phone through the automated system. It was easy.

Ray

I started out with $10k too...31 more days and I am hitting the CLI button to $20K.

Did you asked for $22,200 or they counter you with that #?

Message 15 of 27
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@impovingmycredit wrote:
Thanks RR and DDiva! Appreciate the feedback. I'm looking forward to really using this card for all my gas and grocery purchases. Is Amex pretty good about CLI after the 61day mark?

I had great luck with them at day 61. Went from original $10k line, to $22,200 line... Did that over the phone through the automated system. It was easy.

Ray

I started out with $10k too...31 more days and I am hitting the CLI button to $20K.

Did you asked for $22,200 or they counter you with that #?

I asked for $25k and they countered back with that. Seemed strange at the time. 6 month wait for another increase is almost up. I will ask them for $25k then.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

I asked for $25k and they countered back with that. Seemed strange at the time. 6 month wait for another increase is almost up. I will ask them for $25k then.

Ray

Since you got the card, what's your usage like per month?

Message 17 of 27
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@ Ray.....I also have the SPG card, and I am due for a 6 months increase in Feb 14th. Got it marked on my calandar, I will request for $20K on the SPG card. I have read conflicting informations regarding Amex CLI for the 6 months period. If I have 2 cards - spg, bcp...if I ask for a CLI on my spg, does that mean I would have to wait 6 months to request a CLI for my BCP?

Thanks in advance...

Message 18 of 27
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Ray

Since you got the card, what's your usage like per month?

Just a few hundred. I pay bills with it. I will say it pays the most bills of all of my cards.

Ray

Ray

Message 19 of 27
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

@ Ray.....I also have the SPG card, and I am due for a 6 months increase in Feb 14th. Got it marked on my calandar, I will request for $20K on the SPG card. I have read conflicting informations regarding Amex CLI for the 6 months period. If I have 2 cards - spg, bcp...if I ask for a CLI on my spg, does that mean I would have to wait 6 months to request a CLI for my BCP?

Thanks in advance...

I am honestly not sure on this one. You could give them a call to find out.

Sorry -

Ray

Ray

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.