Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Preferred Offer

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Blue Cash Preferred Offer

I have been getting offers since last May but they were for spending 2000 in 90 days for 150. The one last night peake my interest: spend 1000 and get 250 back for upgrading.

Any others see this offer. We spend a lot on groceries and we have the Navy More Rewards we use along with Discos yearly 5%.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred Offer

Just checked and the referral offer is slightly better at $1k spending for $300 signup bonus for the moment

Message 2 of 12
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Hmmm, very nice there.
Message 3 of 12
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

I don't spend alot on groceries, single and my groceries are split between grocery store (6% Amex) and Walmart (1% Amex, so 3% on BBVA), but I took the $250 SUB/$1k spend upgrade offer last month, $250 SUB with no new inquiry or new account was too good to pass up. I'll likely downgrade back to Everyday after 2 AFs.

Message 4 of 12
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I will look at all grocery spend for the last couple years and see if its worth upgrading. We have to be sure we ahead after the SUB. The downgrade path is cool after 2AF.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 1000/250 is equiv to the new app SUB.  The upgrade is worthwhile either way since the AF is prorated and not the full $95.  It really doesn't take much grocery spend to meet and beat the AF.

Message 6 of 12
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I know its possible. We always run numbers and what we can get on other cards as well. Its a nice sub to boot.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the $1000/$300 SUB.

Message 8 of 12
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I got the 1000/$250 sub. I actually took the bait just last night, figuring the sub will cover the AF for 2.5 years and we spend a ton on groceries. The first $6K in grocery will now go to BCP, with the rest back to the Gold Card. (3-4 trips to Safeway and I've go the SUB in the bank Smiley Happy )

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the 250/1k offer as well.  I have the BCE but combined with other cards that have quarterly 5%, I can't justify the upgrade as the grocery spend just isn't there for me during the 6 months out of the year that I would get 6%.  

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.