Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Preferred Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blue Cash Preferred Offer

@DaveInAZ wrote:

I don't spend alot on groceries, single and my groceries are split between grocery store (6% Amex) and Walmart (1% Amex, so 3% on BBVA), but I took the $250 SUB/$1k spend upgrade offer last month, $250 SUB with no new inquiry or new account was too good to pass up. I'll likely downgrade back to Everyday after 2 AFs.

This is where I'm at, and my dilemma. Because of where I shop 90% of the time doesn't code as grocery with Amex, I' hesitant to get more of thier cards with that category. Which 90% of them seem to have. lol

Plus I also have the Gold, so do I really need another AF grocery card? However, my BCE just sits there doing nothing. So i feel like I need to PC it to something else,  that $250 SUB and new card design definitely are attrctive though. I need to change BCE because it looks to similar to the BBP. The Cash Magnet isn't that appealing though. I missed teh deadline for the upgrade, but if they offer it again I just may accept it.

Message 11 of 12
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred Offer

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveInAZ wrote:

I don't spend alot on groceries, single and my groceries are split between grocery store (6% Amex) and Walmart (1% Amex, so 3% on BBVA), but I took the $250 SUB/$1k spend upgrade offer last month, $250 SUB with no new inquiry or new account was too good to pass up. I'll likely downgrade back to Everyday after 2 AFs.

This is where I'm at, and my dilemma. Because of where I shop 90% of the time doesn't code as grocery with Amex, I' hesitant to get more of thier cards with that category. Which 90% of them seem to have. lol

Plus I also have the Gold, so do I really need another AF grocery card? However, my BCE just sits there doing nothing. So i feel like I need to PC it to something else,  that $250 SUB and new card design definitely are attrctive though. I need to change BCE because it looks to similar to the BBP. The Cash Magnet isn't that appealing though. I missed the deadline for the upgrade, but if they offer it again I just may accept it.

For a couple days the BCP upgrade offer was a large banner when I logged in, when I din't jump on it it went away. But when I finally decided to go for it I clicked "Cards" from the menu bar on the top left and it was there.

Besides groceries there's 3% on gas and streaming services. I have a BoA Cash Rewards that gives me 3% on gas but I moved that to a different category and will use BCP for gas, after Discover 5% gas goes away at the end of June.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.