Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Sky from AMEX

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Blue Sky from AMEX

Whoever has this card, can you share your score when you applied for it and what they pulled?

What do you like about this card compared to other AMEX?

What cards out there are better than this card apart from other AMEX's?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Sky from AMEX

@CS800 wrote:

Whoever has this card, can you share your score when you applied for it and what they pulled?

What do you like about this card compared to other AMEX?

What cards out there are better than this card apart from other AMEX's?

Is there a specific airline you fly only?

Do you have any other Amex CC? Reason why I asked cause Amex revolving accounts are a little tougher to get than their charge account such as a Zync - which 1st time Amex applicant generally app for, if you have a limited credit history and an avg. fico score.

I didn't have a Amex account when I apped for the Amex Spg card and was approved. It was my 1st Amex CC.

They pulled my EX report and I only had 1 inquiry on my EX L2 yrs, it was an easy approval.

I would compare the Blue Sky vs. Amex spg. Reason is...when you transfer 20,000 pts from spg to another airline, Amex throws in another 5,000 pts = a free domestic trip.

I don't know what the signup bonus for Blue sky is..but SPG will give you 25,000 pts to sign up. Transfer 20,000 of those pts to another airline and get 5,000 pts. You get the drift.

Good luck and I am sure OP will chime in.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.