cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA BT's for existing cardholders/customers..??

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BoA BT's for existing cardholders/customers..??

@RobD3 wrote:

About 2 months ago for me and DW. I went from $2.3k to $10K. DW went from $4k to $10k.

Fantastic. Mark your calendar 91 days from last CLI.

Message 11 of 21
RobD3
New Contributor

AllZERO, Mine was a SP...and that lines up with other threads indicating the same thing. If you have a link button available, then go for it.

Message 12 of 21
RobD3
New Contributor

Just wish I could get a really good BT from them..

Message 13 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Look at the image I posted. It's the 5th tab. Does it show on your portal?

Message 14 of 21
RobD3
New Contributor

Yes, it's there. When I follow it through, the offer is standard APR%/0 months. No offer.

Message 15 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Maybe call into csr? Perhaps they can assist.
Message 16 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@RobD3 wrote:

I've been a BoA customer for about 12 years now. I've had their BankAmericard for all of that time and multiple checkings and a savings account. My DW also has a BoA Cash Rewards card. We both have $10k limits on our respective cards. Does anyone here have any DP's on how often BT offers come around for existing clients like us? Is it worth calling and asking or is it maybe an annual promo? or is it just a 1 shot deal when you fist get the card? Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful? Thanks

Mine  have dried up. Used to have them forever but nothing for last year.  I think it all depends on how Boa views your profile and if they think they can make money off you.

Message 17 of 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yeah, mine are always on going with BoFa. Lol

But I do use my CCs for everything.

And I allow balances to post.

So my credit reports are always active and churning balances.

That's one of the upsides to having more than a couple of lenders.

Just did a BT from Lowes to USAA.

Took advantage of the one day 10% cash back for a large purchase and then dumped it on USAA 1.99% no BT fee before it posts to Lowes. Figured I'd throw USAA a little BT business as we pound them with the Limitless 2.5% CB card. 

Doing another in a couple of days from a different USAA CC to a US Bank CC.

There are a plethora of great offers out there. Much better than the average 3 or 4% offers .

Even Chase is trying to drum up business by tossing out 1.99% BT offers. 

Time to grab another lender known for great BTs IMHO.

Message 18 of 21
RobD3
New Contributor

The data points on aquiring new credit accounts while racing the Corona approval/funding cooldown are scarce. Having a very active monthly spend and pay profile is obviously a much better position to be in than just coming through the door with a less active file or dollar rolling behavior. When I'm chasing a SUB, I'm deliberately on an organic slash and burn mission. Once SUB's are reached, I tend to chill a bit. It's obvious however that BIG activity and ticket volume is the safe harbor from CD's and shutdowns when lenders are worried about unused credit line's. I don't blame them. Solid spend/pay shows management and loyalty. I'm going to have to up my game...

Message 19 of 21
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

@RobD3 wrote:

I've been a BoA customer for about 12 years now. I've had their BankAmericard for all of that time and multiple checkings and a savings account. My DW also has a BoA Cash Rewards card. We both have $10k limits on our respective cards. Does anyone here have any DP's on how often BT offers come around for existing clients like us? Is it worth calling and asking or is it maybe an annual promo? or is it just a 1 shot deal when you fist get the card? Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful? Thanks

I always have a 0% BT offer all the time but I have not seen any for about a week ever since the market have been going down.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.