Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CC Payments through ATM

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA CC Payments through ATM

I just got approved for my first credit card and I have had a friend talking me through the whole thing. But something neither him or I knew was if you could actually transfer funds from your checking or savings account to electronically pay the balance... Is that possible for future reference as in an electronic transfer or do you have to go inside the BoA to pay?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Re: BoA CC Payments through ATM

You can always pay through your transfer, from your BofA checking to you credit card.  It's pretty cool.  It normally post the next day... well it does for me at least.

Actually I thought you meant online... I do mine online.  I do believe you can do at at the ATM itself also, not sure when that would post, but I would assume either the same day, or the next business day also.

Message Edited by AyalaZero on 12-10-2008 10:01 PM
Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

so when i head to the atm at the front, i would just hit transfer/ electronic payments and i can pay through that? where would i look to see it posted once its paid the next day, on my BoA online acct?
Message 3 of 7
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Not sure, I would assume that they would give you the paper statement, as it would normally when you withdraw/deposit money into your checkings/savings as you normally would at the ATM. 

I will try it later on the week, and post my results on here if you'd like. 

Message Edited by AyalaZero on 12-10-2008 10:06 PM
Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 4 of 7
dizzier
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
so when i head to the atm at the front, i would just hit transfer/ electronic payments and i can pay through that? where would i look to see it posted once its paid the next day, on my BoA online acct?

That has never worked for me. However, you should have a PIN for your CC also, so you can insert your CC into the atm and then deposit a check or cash. I have done that with no problem. However, I'd recommend just doing it through online banking. it is less hassle and it posts very quickly.

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be awesome if you could let me know the results... just so i know. my online banking is a little hard cause i have dial-up still.. :/
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

that sounds very good too... but as i just wrote in reply, i have dial-up. so i would prefer the atm transfers or how you were talking about depositing a check or cash. Either way it will get what i need done cause i never make it on time before the bank closes cause of work and school.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.