Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

BoA Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card

Does anyone know what happened to this card. Its no where to be found to apply?? Thanks

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Re: BoA Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card

I don't know what happened to this card, but also am wondering what's going on. Bank of Hawaii use to issue a Hawaiian Air card also but it's also no longer advertised on their website. There use to be adverstisements for the card in Hana Hou magazine (HA's inflight magazine) but it's also no longer there.

Message 2 of 5
hot4u
Established Contributor

Bank of Hawaii outsourced the Cards to Barkleys

First Hawaiian bank has a decent card

https://www.fhb.com/en/personal/credit-cards/priority-destinationssup-stylefont-size-10ptsmsup-world...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 3 of 5
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I was thinking about applying for it and looked every where for our and couldn't find it. I hippie it comes back. Maybe they are changing the issuer.

I get pre approvals from FHB and they have a World MC. I'll take a look again at what they offer.

Thanks

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 4 of 5
cjradinfo
Valued Member

I hope it comes back eventually, I was interested in this card mostly for the transferrability to Hilton Smiley Tongue

That being said...I really hope it doesn't come back for a limited time while I'm in the garden...that would be quite a terrible temptation to resist...

EX: 743 as of 11/14/14
Chase: CSP $15.9k | Chase Freedom $2.4k | Fairmont $5k | Marriott Premier $2k | Hyatt $1.1k | IHG $1k
AMEX: AMEX Platinum NPSL | Hilton HHonors $6k | SPG $4k | Delta Gold Card $2k
Citi: Hilton HHonors Reserve $5.6k
Barclaycard: Arrival+ $2.5k
Capital One: VentureOne $10k
Others: Discover it $1600 | Jared $7.6k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.