Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA MC to WMC question

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA MC to WMC question

It's saturday duh....will try next week.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 11 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Try BofA:  866-811-4108  (Credit analyst - existing cardholders)

thought so.....thanks!

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 15
Jlu
Established Contributor

Yup  866-811-4108 got me from 2,500 to 8,000 like snapping sticks. Definitely use this

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 13 of 15
mattmix36
Contributor

I actually did this in March.

I originially had a BankAmericard Worldpoints MasterCard (Aircraft Owner's and Pilot's Association brand) since 2011.  I called in to have the card PC'd to the newer Bank Americard Cash Rewards Mastercard last month...When this process was finished (I guess it did take about 4 weeks), I receaved my new WORLD MASTERCARD in the mail--I was totally surprised...didn't even knew what that meant to be honest.  I was also shocked when I logged into my online account and noticed my CL had increased from 17k to 25k.

Obviously this isn't a practical way of upgrading to the World MasterCard, but it did in fact happen--and I certify that this deed was, in fact, did.

My Wallet: AMEX Platinum | Citi AAdvantage Exec $20k | Chase Marriott Rewards Premier $12k | United MileagePlus Club 8k | FNBO $25k | Chase Military Officers Club $9k | Discover IT $5.5k | BankAmericard $30k | PENFED Platinum Cash Rewards $10.5k | Barclay Rewards $6.15k | USAA AMEX $15k | USAA MC $16k | NFCU Flagship Rewards $25k | Logix $15k | Chase Ink Cash $12k | Paypal MC $5k | Walmart Discover $5.4k | Chase Freedom $2k | Sallie Mae $2k | Target RedCard $300 | JP Morgan Ritz-Carlton Rewards $5k | BoA Alaska $1k

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double Congrats! CLI and WMC upgrade.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.