Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA PC Question

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: BoA PC Question

It took me 2 calls (to different lines) to remove the annual fee from my graduated Cash Rewards secured card. Later on I switched to BBR; this process took one call and was very easy.

I always got what I wanted from BofA, including but not limited to:

Cash Rewards secured credit card

Travel Rewards credit card

Annual fee removal

2 credit limit increases (2k-->12k, 5k-->10k)

APR reduction (24%-->11%)

Product change (Cash Rewards --> Better Balance Rewards)

Purchase disputes

Message 11 of 13
salek10
Regular Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

It took me 2 calls (to different lines) to remove the annual fee from my graduated Cash Rewards secured card. Later on I switched to BBR; this process took one call and was very easy.

I always got what I wanted from BofA, including but not limited to:

Cash Rewards secured credit card

Travel Rewards credit card

Annual fee removal

2 credit limit increases (2k-->12k, 5k-->10k)

APR reduction (24%-->11%)

Product change (Cash Rewards --> Better Balance Rewards)

Purchase disputes

I have a question about the whole PC process with BofA... I requested a PC from an old Platinum Visa with no rewards to a BBR card... I called and the CSR said yeah I would recieve my new BBR card in the mail.... Today I got a new card but it's the very same Platinum Card just with a new expiration date... IS this my new BBR card?? I think I read somewhere in here that if you PC you would get a new credit card and a new account number... idk I might be wrong

My Wallet: BofACashRewards $12,500 || Amex EveryDay $12,000 || CSP $6,000 || Fidelity Amex $5,000 || Citi Double Cash $4,400 || Chase Freedom $4,000 || Chase Slate $3,000 || Discover it $3,000 || BofABetterBalance $2,900 || AmexCosto: $2,200 || ExpressStore Card 1,400

FICO Transunion: 730
Message 12 of 13
zeedakay

your old card was probably close to expiring and thats a re-issue. you'll get another card that looks different along with the reward info details. looks like a coincedence that happened at the same time

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Current Scores: EQ FICO 685 (03/25/2014), EX N/A, TU FICO 697 (04/14/2014)
Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 12/2013 - No apps until 2015
Starting Score: 535
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 750

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.