Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Premium Rewards Grocery/Dining Credit

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

BoA Premium Rewards Grocery/Dining Credit

Just got this in my inbox.  That was unexpected!  Up to $50 in a new statement credit for grocery and dining!

D26D459D-A573-45CF-BA69-09C20B9062A2.jpeg

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Premium Rewards Grocery/Dining Credit

Thanks for the "heads up"... I haven't got that email yet.  I guess its time to dust off my Premium Rewards card; I've been wearing out my CSR this month with Groceries and Gas Station spending being offset with the travel credit.

Message 2 of 53
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I'm just happy that this is a NEW credit.  Seems like everyone else (other than Amex, who did add new ones on my Platinum cards) was either giving me an option to use the travel credit (already used) in new ways or giving me new higher earnings in categories that Amex Gold was already taking care of, usually for the better (including several Amex cards).

And don't forget to read the fine print:

Receipt of a statement credit does not affect your responsibility to pay your Minimum Payment Due shown on each statement you receive from us.

Message 3 of 53
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Received this as well this morning. Sounds like dinner takout at Popeyes tonight is in order to nab that credit easily 🐔

Message 4 of 53
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

<Poor taste comment warning>

So who said Covid was all bad.....

Message 5 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm just happy that this is a NEW credit.  Seems like everyone else (other than Amex, who did add new ones on my Platinum cards) was either giving me an option to use the travel credit (already used) in new ways or giving me new higher earnings in categories that Amex Gold was already taking care of, usually for the better (including several Amex cards).

And don't forget to read the fine print:

Receipt of a statement credit does not affect your responsibility to pay your Minimum Payment Due shown on each statement you receive from us.

LOL... duly noted.

Message 6 of 53
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Forget at times we have two of those cards with DW's and think our two friends/roommates have it as well. I'll have to remember this for later

Message 7 of 53
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Glad we have a while to use it! I'm well-stocked on groceries and I'm sitting on $80 in Uber Eats discounts expiring in a week.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 8 of 53
Trikoret
Contributor

I haven't gotten it yet. I've had this card since it came out. Is this offer for all BofA Premium cards or select card holders?

Message 9 of 53
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Trikoret wrote:

I haven't gotten it yet. I've had this card since it came out. Is this offer for all BofA Premium cards or select card holders?

I was reading DoC earlier (I beat them by a good half hour) and it appears that it's slightly targeted and does not appear to be going out to recently opened accounts.  If you don't get it at some point today or tomorrow, it might be worth calling them to see if your card is eligible.  Like you, I got mine in 2017 when it first came out.

FWIW some Travel Rewards cardholders also received emails that they now have the option to use points on some non-travel purchases.  I did not get that email for mine.

Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.