Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA World MasterCard CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA World MasterCard CLI

I've had my BankAmericard Word MasterCard Cash Rewards CC for just over 3 months, I have run one purchase thru it 1749.76 and PIF about 20 days after the purchase, roughly 10 days before the due date.

My initial CL was 5,000, so Sunday I decided to hit the luv button and asked for 10,000, got a message to call, obviously they were closed for the holiday weekend, I just logged into my BoA Online Acct. and it now shows my CL of 10,000.

I called the number that was provided and asked the lady who answered if she could tell me if it was a hard, she said yes and she said they normally pull EX, I just refreshed my EX report, no hard yet, but I'm sure it will be there tomorrow, I really hate hards for CLI's but I'm OK with this one, a 5,000CLI is worth the hard IMO.

Just wanted to share this with you all.

Hope you all had a nice Labor Day weekend (I had to work a half day) but I enjoyed the rest of my day off, Tropical Storm and all Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA World MasterCard CLI

Congrats! Do you have a soft from them at all?  Reason I ask is that I did a CLI today dont see a hard, but I do have a soft dated today.  Could be a soft!

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It might be a soft truth be told. I did the same thing with my BOA Cash Rewards,

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just refreshed my EX report at FreeCreditReport.com and that report does not show softs, I can however do a backdoor dispute (without completing the dispute) and I can get my full report from EX which does show hard and softs.

I think I'll do that, either way I'll post weather it was a hard or soft as soon as I find out.

Thanks for the replies.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, just did a backdoor dispute and got my full EX report, there is a soft from BoA Sunday 9/4/11. Thats the day I hit the luv button, so hmmmmm, maybe just a soft??

I'll know for sure in the next few days, as FCR.com will send me an alert and I'll be refreshing my report for the next few days to see.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.