Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Worldpoints

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Worldpoints

Hey all,

I'm having trouble with the Worldpoints thing and BoA was of no help.  Does anyone know if I need to register my credit card for it to work with the Worldpoints website?  Or whether the card is pre-registered, and you just need to spend money on it so that you can login?

Also, does anyone have any comments/opinions regarding the MyConcierge service vs. the Visa Signature Concierge service? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Worldpoints

Hi CyberC1!

I only registered my BoA WorldPoints Visa card for Bank of America online banking.  However, I can bring up my point information on the WorldPoints website.

Are you registered for online banking on the Bank of America website?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I am registered on their online banking...

You're logging in at the bankofamerica.com/worldpoints website right?

Do you know if there's a specific customer service line for their Worldpoints website?  When I dial the number listed it takes me to card services and they have no clue what is up.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this:

When you arrive at your "Accounts Overview" page, click the "Account Details" tab near the top of the page.

On that page, look for the "Rewards" tab in the gray shaded area (it's near top, on the right side of that page).  Click the Rewards tab.

Then, click Learn more about your Rewards program.  That will open a new window, and you'll be at the WorldPoints site.  You'll already be logged in.  In the top right corner, the last 4 numbers of your account number, and your points available are displayed.

I did find a phone number on that website:

WorldPoints Redemption Center 1.800.434.8313

You also might want to try logging in at

https://wwwa.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RMSapp/Ctl/link

You can sign in at the top right side of the page.  

I hope something here helps!  Good luck!!!

Message Edited by psychic on 12-09-2008 11:20 AM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

By chance, did you do a recent product change to the Worldpoints Visa/or MC? If so, then it may take a couple of weeks before you're able to see the changes in online banking, and you'll receive a brand new card. OR, do you have a BoA cc that is NOT a Worldpoints card, and you were trying to sign up for the Worldpoints rewards?

My apologies if these are stupid questions, but I just wanted to be sure that neither of these scenarios were in play. It might change the direction of the answers that you get.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got the card actually - new to BoA.  I got the Visa Signature World Points card, definintely have worldpoints... no problems about the questions - I'd usually ask the person the same questions first. =)

Thanks for the tips/helps - I will go ahead and try them out when I get a chance!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed into my page and took a look for the "rewards" tab, but it is nonexistent. I've called the WorldPoints Redemption Center number before, but they transfer all issues to card services.

I'm guessing maybe it's because my rewards haven't been credited yet?  It's a new card that I just started to spend on, if that's the case I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed into my page and took a look for the "rewards" tab, but it is nonexistent. I've called the WorldPoints Redemption Center number before, but they transfer all issues to card services.

I'm guessing maybe it's because my rewards haven't been credited yet?  It's a new card that I just started to spend on, if that's the case I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. Smiley Sad

Some things, such as Bill Pay, usually don't appear on the BoA website until after your very first closing date.  Wait until your statement date, and then see what happens. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.