Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA is the Best!!!!!!!

tag
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

BoA is the Best!!!!!!!

Ok, so just last week, I was denied for the BoA Platinum Visa. I called the backdoor number and verified some information and was approved for $2,500. Two days later, I requested an increase and was grated 1k more. Three days later, I requester another increase and was granted 2.5k more and today I called and requested another increase and was granted 2k more, plus the WorldCard with 3k CL. Wow.....A total of 11k with BoA within 1 week (I got all the increases because I kept telling them I was going to do a BT).

I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoA rocks.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA is the Best!!!!!!!

Wow congrats! BTW, I really like BoA too.
Message 2 of 25
InfinitiG35
Contributor

Did they give you a reason when they first denied you? I applied for that same card on Saturday and was denied, but the offered me the 99/500 secured card, which I promptly accepted...I wonder if it's too late for me to call the backdoor number?
Chase Amazon: $3,000 | Chase Slate: $4,800 | Barclaycard Upromise: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $5,000 | Credit One Bank: $2,100 | BofA Better Balance Rewards: $1,000 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Platinum: $300 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Delta SkyMiles: ???? | CareCredit: $13,560 | Discover IT: $6,500 | Barclaycard Apple: $3,500 | Overstock: $4,500 | Wayfair: $4,000
Message 3 of 25
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

I really don't know what the reason was for, but I spoke to an analyst who went over the application with me and my credit report and I was approved. BTW, I just called back again and was approved for an additional $2,000.

I'm LMAO. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 25
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@sexyladyshaq wrote:
I really don't know what the reason was for, but I spoke to an analyst who went over the application with me and my credit report and I was approved. BTW, I just called back again and was approved for an additional $2,000.
I'm LMAO. Smiley Wink

Congrats. They must like something about you. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 25
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

BOA is awesome about CLIs. I started at $5500, and within a month I'm now at $20,000.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 25
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
BOA is awesome about CLIs. I started at $5500, and within a month I'm now at $20,000.

Jeez. Luv button stuck? Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 25
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised That's a lot of CLI's in one day!!!!  I'd keep trying til they said no!!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 8 of 25
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

Congrats!! I apped for rewards biz and was denied card is there a backdoor number for recon?Thanks
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 25
felixfly2000
Contributor

BoA, tho not the only card I carry in my wallet. Is my card of choice. I wonder if they are trying to be everyone's card of choice. They seem to be rather free with the CLI's lately.(I, myself have recently benefitted from this Smiley Wink ) Could this be part of some promotion?  Anyone know?
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.