Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA online CC account unavailable?

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Re: BoA online CC account unavailable?

Now it's working fine again. Hopefully just an update and not a security breach...

Message 11 of 25
DI
Super Contributor

@wollepopolle wrote:

Now it's working fine again. Hopefully just an update and not a security breach...

The link to my credit card still isn't active. 

Message 12 of 25
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

It's working fine for me as well

Although the "request CLI" button is now gone for me

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 25
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Mine's still not working. It might very well be the crooks!

I'll keep checking periodically.
Message 14 of 25
ontop
Regular Contributor

Confirmed, it's working now. Like drsmith have said, the "request CLI" button no where to be found. Plus there is a new line said "Cash advance limit" for me. LOL, is this the new update feature all about?

Starting Score: 547
Current FICO Score: TU 747, EQ 732, EX 742 [10/2014]
Goal FICO Score: 777
Message 15 of 25
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I am getting an "apology for the inconvenience" screen when viewing desktop, but my mobile app is working fine. Seems weird.
Message 16 of 25
andre181
Established Contributor

website still not working for me either

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 17 of 25
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

It appears they were updating the web-site for their credit card options. They've added a cash advance limit on my account, exactly 30% of my total credit line. They have removed the request a credit limit increase option also.

They have been giving me regular automatic CLI's, so I have not had to request one from them in several years.

Message 18 of 25
mauve
Valued Contributor

Back to a topic from earlier in the thread, I'd ALWAYS walk into a dealership with financing in place.  You'll either have a better deal than they do on it or you'll force them to compete with it - you want to be talking about the price of the car, not the amount of the payments or the financing.  Classic shell game.  Google "4 square car dealer", I believe, to read a little more on this. 

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 25
minimock
Frequent Contributor

bo

Luv button gone here as well. They must be out of cash lol

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.